WTB/WTT: MAC-11 LEATHER “CUT AWAY” HOLSTER

CobrayCollector87

Looking for an original Cobray logo marked M11 380 leather “cut away” or “convertible” holster with or without the shoulder strap… I am a collector looking to complete my RPB holster collection, I have many MAC related parts and collectible accessories to trade or will pay cash. Thanks!! 

EDIT: thank you so much to Don from Ozark armory for finding me a great example of a rare horizontal OR convertible carry version of the m11 shoulder holster, very much appreciated and the sturm community is excellent!  That said, I am still searching for the other version of this holster is in the picture, it is vertical carry only and has a large logo stamp with a metal plate over the trigger guard.   

pics of holster I’m looking for with large logo, vertical carry only, metal plate over trigger guard. 

spacer.png

Edited by CobrayCollector87
Added pic

• CobrayCollector87 changed the title to WTB/WTT: MAC-11 CUT AWAY HOLSTER
  • 2 weeks later...
  • CobrayCollector87 changed the title to WTB/WTT: MAC-11 LEATHER “CUT AWAY” HOLSTER
On 12/23/2022 at 7:24 PM, OA/DAW said:

HOLSTER SOLD.  THANK YOU TO STURMGEWEHR

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!

edit: email address removed due to scammers pretending to be the seller trying to get me to send them a payment to random addresses!!! Sturm has too much of this crap!  

Edited by CobrayCollector87

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...