Powder Springs M10-45 For Sale Form 3 Ready to E File - SOLD

lafsnguy

Low round count Powder Springs M10-45 for sale looks to have been fired very little.  Previous owner had it for 15 years said he put one magazine through it when he first got it.  Includes 4 mags, magazine loader, strap and a fake suppressor.  Price is $10000 shipped to your dealer.  It's on a form 3 in my inventory and ready to go.  I use Efile so the transfer to your dealer will be quick.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Edited by lafsnguy
SOLD

• lafsnguy changed the title to Powder Springs M10-45 For Sale Form 3 Ready to E File SPF
  • lafsnguy changed the title to Powder Springs M10-45 For Sale Form 3 Ready to E File

Gun still available first buyer was apparently a scammer.  Just trying to get pictures to scam someone else.  Scammer is posing as Bret Millet with B&R Guns but is using this bretmillet@onmail.com as his email address which I found listed in the scam thread.  Don't purchase anything from him.  

17 hours ago, lafsnguy said:

Gun still available first buyer was apparently a scammer.  Just trying to get pictures to scam someone else.  Scammer is posing as Bret Millet with B&R Guns but is using this bretmillet@onmail.com as his email address which I found listed in the scam thread.  Don't purchase anything from him.  

The scammer also has my FFL/SOT and uses my name and part of my email address. My email address is a GMail account. Make sure to ask for a phone number to call. My phone number starts with 816 for the Kansas City area.

Bret Millet

B&R Guns

Lees Summit, MO

15 minutes ago, B&R GUNS said:

The scammer also has my FFL/SOT and uses my name and part of my email address. My email address is a GMail account. Make sure to ask for a phone number to call. My phone number starts with 816 for the Kansas City area.

Bret Millet

B&R Guns

Lees Summit, MO

Guys ….. how about posting this Scammers info …over on the General Firearms Discussion Board ….. along with all the other scammer Warnings ……

ALWAYS ….. TYPE the Scammers Name and email address …. IN YOUR TITLE ….. doing so helps guys Zero In on these Whale TURDS Faster ……

• lafsnguy changed the title to Powder Springs M10-45 For Sale Form 3 Ready to E File - SOLD
  • Buddy H locked this topic