FS - 2 FN SCAR 16CQC, Factory MGs in FDE

Corpsegrinder88

So i have been working with this dept for little while. and the sheriff is ready to sell the factory CQCs they got 5 years ago .these have low round counts. less than 1000 per gun. there are 2 that is not spoken for and 1 that is pending letter.. these are from a S.O in central Arkansas on Form 5s and these were purchased directly from FN America LLC

Price is 5000 each shipped. you can only have one it seems. our bosses dont make it easy to get 2 even with a letter and the separate letter that is needed stating why a dealer needs 2 samples.and our bosses do check the validity of the letters so tell your CLEO to be on lookout for email or phone call from NFA but i will need a demo letter and FFL SOT then i can take that to the S.O and get the chief to do the F5 and get it in the mail. can pay half up front to get form started and other half when approved or all of it if you like, receipt will be given. 

any questions please email me at goldandsilver4you@hotmail.com. and my gunbroker account for references is BlackwoodGunworks outta Magnolia, ar 

Could do trades or trades plus cash but i will need to come out a little on it since i would be covering the cost of the rifles.

. Needing a Factory  SBR SLR104UR in 545, 104ur with 16 inch barrel or Krink Semi from a matching parts kit or just a parts kit. will consider other AK kits with barrels preferred. Benelli 1014 M4 sbs, unconverted Siaga rifles in 762x39 or 545, other parts kits like WW2 and so on. Just email me and we can talk about it. 

Thanks 

Bob

Edited by Corpsegrinder88