Jap Type 99 Barrel, Lower, Bipod Parts $2200.00

Hello, I have a live barrel with flip up muzzle protector. Complete with headspace ring. The wood handle is good. The lower is complete it is a late war issue( No Monopod). The bipod does function. These are all from the same gun. Numbers match. There is some surface rust. I didn't try to hard to clean these items up. The barrel has rifling but is used (its a MG barrel). I took this on trade a while back. Jap MG's are not my thing. I am asking $2200.00 obo. I cannot separate at this time. The items are located in Charlotte NC. I also sell on Ebay as Rover1992 I have 4k positive feedback. Please feel free to ask any questions. I can send other pics. I am moving this along to fund another purchase. You can email me Rover1992mlh@aol.com

The info that I have about it is : 

These pieces came from Type 99 light machine gun #17923 made by Hitachi Seisakusho in approximately September 1944. The barrel is dated September of 1944 ("19.9"), but there can be some variation in completion dates given lack of resources and the dates on the barrel may be earlier, or later, by 1 or more months than when the weapon was finally completed.  Hitachi was one of 5 manufacturers of the Type 99 and produced the lion's share of these weapons (over 20K) up to the end of the war.  

DSCN0010.JPG

DSCN0007.JPG