HK "The Gray Room" Book New Sealed 2nd Edition

AutoLode

• 2 months later...

Paid and shipped First Edition to Cubera67

still have 2nd editions available

I do have a single copy (new sealed) of the rare First Edition Gray Room Book very hard to find for $SOLD total delivered I have seen them go for as high as $1100 in the past

I used to be able to insert images but now I can't see any way to do that unless they are hosted on another site which I don't have

I have beautiful detailed pics I can send via email to any interested person

Edited by AutoLode
  • Like 1

Thanks so much for the kind replies it's always great to hear people enjoy the HK Gray Room Books!

I still have brand new and factory sealed copies available for $179 total price delivered all 50 States

Multiple copies sent to the same address will get a nice discount

Edited by AutoLode

• 2 weeks later...

HK Gray Room Book still available, brand new, sealed $179 total price delivered all 50 States, thanks for the interest !

If you have purchased a Gray Room Book from me in the past and decide you might want another copy I'll give you the $10 multi copy purchase price just remind me of your prior purchase

Edited by AutoLode

• 1 month later...

I still have a few HK Gray Room book 2nd edition copies, new, sealed for $179 total price delivered

I also have a hard to find copy of the First Edition (red hard cover) in exc condition for $395 delivered

I have a near mint HK Bible these are very hard to find and I wanted a pristine copy so I paid $995 for this book I will take the same and will mail USPS all 50 states postage on my dime

I can't see how to post pics to save my life but I can text or email pics of both books

Edited by AutoLode