Fingerprint card? Whose employer?

waterdawg2000

FBI fingerprint cards are multipurpose.  They can be used for background checks for specific jobs.  

The box is for the employer of the person undergoing the check.  However, my understanding is that info is not required for NFA transfer.

In the past, I have used it for the info of the agency who took my fingerprints, but I think you could just leave it blank.

JAMES,  caution is in order.  I did 4 transfers at one time and missed that the pd officer only put the address on ONE card. ALL 4 transfers were held up and I did not get the notice until 2 months after I mailed them. to add insult to injury, they didn't return the old cards . so I had to do them ALL over again. with all the new examiner's, they are making sure the forms are 100%. Also incorrectly they interpreted a 1- in the serial no of my INGLIS BREN to be a I- . I had to send them page copies from  the BREN GUN SAGA to prove it and lost almost 6 months with that fiasco.