WTK Can cannons and Machineguns be used on Federal land?

waterdawg2000

Jamesbucklin, 

I shoot MG ' s and all small weapons on public lands  where not posted "No Shooting "... know your  back stop.

A yearly  land  use fee is required BLM and State School Trust lands here in MT.

Not sure about cannon... they are very concerned about fire.

One thing , keep your  shooting  site clean... it is amazing to  me that so many shooters  trash out public lands ...

I always bring extra garbage bags to pickup after assholes... I've even loaded up freezers, TV 's and assorted junk dipshits  bring out to shoot and leave.

PACK IT IN...PACK IT OUT!

It's not just your land it's mine too.

for years we shot at the same location in AZ (blm land) with no problems. ALLWAYS cleaned up all our refuse and brass, even policed the dirt disturbance at times.  finally approached while shooting by an official that stated we could be cited and responsible for damage to rocks in the cliff face? we did a lot of .50cal. he took pics and our info concerning a truck sized boulder we had pecked at for years with a lot of resulting rubble, stated we would be contacted, but nothing ever came of it. we went back several times and nothing had changed so I assume all was ok. we do the cannons ONLY on our own ranch for obvious reasons.

• 1 month later...

with my original post, I left out an important part. IN ARIZONA, to use state trust land, it is not legal to just go "plinking". you must have a current AZ hunting license and be engaged in "hunting activity" with law full weapons or you can be cited.