terma-nator

WTS - HK MP5-N, MP5-SD - Florida

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

All three guns are set up for  sear pack, but can also use the semi pack. No sales tax.

MP5-N (date code KB) SN 43-16XXX by Murray Urbach. This started out as an HK94 not a parts kit.This is an SBR on Form 1 in Florida. (HK94 has been remarked to “MP5-N”). Barrel is an Urbach one piece threaded with tri-lug. Comes as pictured with stock. $6,800.00

MP5-N.jpg

2.    MP5-SD (date code IF) SN 69XX  This started out as an HK94 not a parts kit. This MP5-SD was converted and remarked by Curtis Higgins. This is an SBR on a Form 1 and one form 4 (for silencer) in Florida. (HK94 has been remarked to MP5-SD). The bolt is welded for full auto operation.  Gun is good to go, but if you wanted a beautiful gun, a refinish will do wonders! This was my favorite gun to shoot at subgun matches. Always had bullet holes nearly touching each other.  $7,000.00

MP5-SD-10.jpg

The above guns have all been used and might have some light handling and/or scratches. But a refinish (not needed) would make them perfect. All guns come with at least one original magazine. Extras can be arranged at time of sale.

I have the MP5-N, and MP5-SD registered as SBR's

The two guns are On Form 4’s in Florida.

I do have references in Florida, and all these form 4’s can be verified by NFA ATF (They will verify the information on them over the phone if you have a copy in front of you.)

payment by personal check ok. Shipping is not included, and will ship however buyer desires.

Photo album of all guns for sale. 

Please send any questions to my email here. I can reply to them faster.

mailto:dave@terma-nator-antispam.com

remove "antispam" from email first

Edited by terma-nator
sold one

new price

IM Sent

HkChuck

Sold one, two left