HK MP5 SD A2 PRE 86 DEALER SAMPLE NEW FACTORY GERMAN NAVY LOWER

Bryan Pritchard

*DEALER SAMPLE MEANS SOT/NFA DEALERS ONLY NO CIVILIAN OWNERSHIP

New German HK MP5-SD A2, Navy Lower My partner and I are selling this dealer sample and these do not come up a lot. The SD came from the same Washington PD, a medium size city of about 100,000. The gun has been sitting in his safe for 23 years. This gun is a pre-86 DS gun. It will come with one 30 rd mag. It shows carry wear, but I doubt it was shot much (based on the size of the PD); probably shot just for training. This weapon is in his safe and ready to transfer on a form 3.

If you are looking for Pre86 Hk MP5-SD A2 original German gun don't let this get by. Serious buyers only please, paperwork will be done swiftly and you will get a copy of the form 3 transfer. Marc has been a Class 3 dealer for 40 years plus.  Form 3 Hk MP5SD2 SN#  S97XXX   SUPPRESSOR SN# 97XXX Buyer pays actual shipping and insurance *ALL NFA RULES APPLY **CAN ONLY BE OWNED BY A NFA/SOT DEALER DON'T MISS THIS, ONCE YOU GIVE UP YOUR SOT THIS CAN BE KEPT!!!! NOT MANY OF THESE PRE86 DS SD'S OUT THERE BECAUSE NO ONE WANT'S TO SELL THEM.  $19,500

pix936748652.jpg

IMG_2630.JPG

FullSizeRender.jpg

Edited by Bryan Pritchard