WTB Aug A2/USR top rail

salem

Hello Salem,

I have a factory AUG A2/USR rail in excellent condition that I took in on a trade with a box of numerous different parts. Except it has some chatter marks around the front of the locking hole on the underside of the rail. The chatter marks are only visible on the bottom when the rail is off of the receiver. It appears that each time it was removed by some novice who didn't know how to properly remove it he or she didn't completely depress the locking button before attempting to forcefully slide it off of the receiver leaving the marks. Other than that it is perfect in all aspects and again the marks are not visible unless it is removed from the receiver and it locks up tight. I know new perfect condition ones from Pete at Steyr PJS are not cheap (which he is currently out of stock on right now) and because of the marks I won't gouge anyone for it. It is 100% serviceable and I am willing to part with it for $50.00, as I have no use for it, plus priority mail shipping. Which should be $6.80 as I believe it will fit in the small flat rate box. I'll send you a pic tomorrow if you like and you can let me know. Sorry I'm not a smart phone owner and don't have texting on my flip phone, I'm not part of that generation. If you like you can telephone me at 708-203-0855. 

Thanks,

Zach