SCAM ALERT > user palaciosmigue - Culichi Store culichimzt2016@gmail.com

Mongo

This user palaciosmigue on this forum PM'd me replying to my WTB ad for Stoner parts.

He sent me pictures that were from a AR15.com post of Stoner parts claiming he owned them. He wanted money sent via moneygram.com to him. The info he sent is as follows.

First:Joency
Midle Yoana
Last (Maternal) Valencia
Last (Paternal) Renteria
City Medellin
Country Colombia

Please, make sure you do include midle name, and both maternal and paternal name properly, should be Joency Yoana Renteria Valencia

I will mark it as gift, I dont really think for such low value you would pay taxes, but I will mark it as gift anyways.

His e-mail he uses is Culichi Store <culichimzt2016@gmail.com>

I caught him with Google reverse image search on what he sent me. I asked for a different angle on one of the pictured items knowing that if he did not have it he could not find it on the internet. He stopped answering emails after this and has since went into hiding.

Be wary of this guy, he is out to scam you.

Edited by Mongo

palaciosmigue replied to my WTB add twice and was ignored twice, see two other email addresses below:

Please, drop me a line at comandante57@gmx.com for pictures and details as I cannot attach them using the browser on my phone.

Hi,

I couldnt attach pictures as the site crashes on my iPhone, drop me a line at tiendarabat@gmail.com please Ill get back to you.

• 1 month later...

trader bob ...... You need to make a new scam post ...... Not tag it with this one.

ALWAYS type the Scammers Name ...... AND ..... email address ....... IN YOUR Title ..... Doing this helps everyone zero in faster on these scammers

• Like 1