WTS - RTDS HK21 EUG Pistol Host, Sear Ready

For Sale: RDTS HK21 EUG Host built by Ralph at RDTS in Circa 2008. I am helping my best friend sell this host, we are both located in Northern Virginia.

Gun was purchased from the original owner and used with a Fleming sear - the gun looks incredible, almost like new but it does function perfectly and is sear ready. Comes with an HK trigger pack and minty quick change barrel along with 50 rd non disintegrating belts, folding stock, bipod, and belt box. Gun was built by Ralph on a JLD enterprises receiver which later became PTR.

This firearm is a pistol but since it is a machine gun host it has been listed in the NFA marketplace. Asking 16K at this time, will ship to where legal and entertain cool trades. Any interested and SERIOUS buyers should contact me via DM and I will be happy to provide more information and pictures via email or phone. This is an individual sale, gun will be shipped or sold FTF, and any shipping insurance costs will be incurred by the buyer. 

hk21 RDTS..jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...