Lyman Powder measure and stand

Frank Iannamico

I bought this to measure black-powder, but after reading the manual it said “not for use with black powder” Below is Lyman’s product description; NO mention of “not for black powder” I paid $76.00 plus $18.00 shipping for the powder measure and stand…Yours for $45.00 and free (US) shipping. Payment accepted by Venmo, Zelle or USPS MO, no Pay Pal, PM me if interested.

Powder Measure

Lyman’s Brass Smith Powder Measure is unmatched for value, features and performance! Whether dropping charges for small pistol cases or large rifle cases, this measure gives consistent and accurate performance. The CNC machined steel metering cylinder features a micrometer adjustable thimble with reference lines so resetting the measure is easy. The reservoir is equipped with a powder baffle which maintains a consistent powder level for top accuracy. The cylinder also allows for the handle to be positioned on either side for true ambidextrous use, plus it can be positioned at different angles for maximum user comfort. The measure body is machine with a 7/8”x14 thread to fit all standard presses and stands. Also include two drop tubes to cover the full range of calibers.

Features

Micrometer adjustment 

Ambidextrous metering cylinder/handle 

Multiple handle angle positions for optimum comfort 

CNC machined steel metering cylinder 

Includes powder baffle 

Machined with 7/8”x14 threads to fit all presses and stands

Made In United States of America

STAND

The Brass Smith Powder Measure Stand can be mounted firmly to either a bench top or to a wall. Features standard 7/8”x 14 threads and will raise any measure high enough to easily position cases beneath the powder drop tube. Made of tough die cast aluminum.

I bought this to measure black-powder, but after reading the manual it said “not for use with black powder” Below is Lyman’s product description; NO mention of “not for black powder” I paid $76.00 plus shipping for the powder measure and stand…Yours for $45.00 and free shipping. Payment accepted by Venmo, Zelle or USPS MO, no Pay Pal, PM me if interested.

Powder Measure

Lyman’s Brass Smith Powder Measure is unmatched for value, features and performance! Whether dropping charges for small pistol cases or large rifle cases, this measure gives consistent and accurate performance. The CNC machined steel metering cylinder features a micrometer adjustable thimble with reference lines so resetting the measure is easy. The reservoir is equipped with a powder baffle which maintains a consistent powder level for top accuracy. The cylinder also allows for the handle to be positioned on either side for true ambidextrous use, plus it can be positioned at different angles for maximum user comfort. The measure body is machine with a 7/8”x14 thread to fit all standard presses and stands. Also include two drop tubes to cover the full range of calibers.

Features

Micrometer adjustment 

Ambidextrous metering cylinder/handle 

Multiple handle angle positions for optimum comfort 

CNC machined steel metering cylinder 

Includes powder baffle 

Machined with 7/8”x14 threads to fit all presses and stands

Made In United States of America

STAND

The Brass Smith Powder Measure Stand can be mounted firmly to either a bench top or to a wall. Features standard 7/8”x 14 threads and will raise any measure high enough to easily position cases beneath the powder drop tube. Made of tough die cast aluminum.

DSC_2160.JPG

DSC_2161.JPG

DSC_2163.JPG