darvish

WTS Savage Thompson M1 $20500 OBO

1 post in this topic

Savage M1 I purchased from a local PD that had it since 1949. Blued and has been refinished in the past making the lettering not as crisp as the original.  Runs like a sweeping machine.  Initials of the PD carved in the stock.  NOS wood included.  Rifling is a bit weak but still shoots well.  New manufacture blued barrel and front sight blade included. 4 unopened, sealed in wax wrapper and 1 used magazine included.  Also included is a WW2 sling ( it’s up to you to figure it out.  I gave up trying install it correctly! 
this is my personal weapon and I have filed a form 4 to transfer it to my SOT to make the transfer quicker once the Form 4 is approved.   It was filed last month.  I have no idea how long a transfer to an SOT takes, as this is my first time. 

terms will be $5000 initially, then $5000 upon Form 4 approval to my SOT then remainder upon form 3 approval to your SOT, or filling of a Form 4 if a Missouri resident.  

will entertain partial trades of M1C garand, M1903A3, M40, M21, L42A1 with case, No4T with case, SVD ( Russian). 
 I won’t take the ad down until I receive the initial monies.  
thanks. 
Bill 

Email me for pictures until I get some loaded on here.  

Edited by darvish
Spelling