WTS( 2 ) G3/ HK91 30 round magazines $140.00 shipped

WTS( two) 30 round G3 Hk91 30 rounds magazines in excellent condition $140.00 shipped for both, via priority mail. USPS money order or Zelle is required for payment if you want it to ship quickly. I will take a personal check, but I will hold off shipping for 10 business days to be sure the check clears. I purchased these magazines new in about 1990 and I shot them 2 or 3 times in my full auto G3 and they functioned perfectly. Since then they have been stored in a climate controlled room. I purchased these new from Ralph at RDTS (Red Dog Target supply). I believe that RDTS made them from two 20 round magazines.

I will not ship to any state where it is not legal. I will also not take the mags apart to make it a repair kit. I will not ship to the following states for sure California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York State, Ohio, Washington D.C., or any other part of the US where this item is not legal. By purchasing this item you are certifying it is legal to own in your city or county. 

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Thanks

G3 1.jpg

G3 2.jpg

G3 3.jpg

G3 4.jpg

G3 5.jpg