WTS: Armalite AR-10B with Leupold 4.5x14 scope.

Brent Bowman

About the Armalite AR-10B for sale:

I wanted as much of the accuracy, velocity, and reliability of a full size Armalite AR-10 as possible, but in a lighter and more compact package to use as a hunting rifle so I built this AR-10. I purchased this rifle new as a 16" barrel carbine with an Armalite match trigger. I purchased a standard 20" barrel and the simple aluminum freefloat tube handgard from Armalite and had a local machine shop mill out the slots in the handguard to reduce weight. I sent the barrel, handguard, full length gas tube, and the original 16" upper receiver to ADCO and they reduced the barrel length by 2", crowned and fluted the barrel full length, and put it all together using the upper and bolt group that came with the gun. The result was a very accurate, more compact, and lighter weight AR-10 that is totally reliable and has taken 5 elk and a bunch of deer.

The scope is a very nice Leupold VX-III 4.5 x 14 x 40 with a 30mm tube and a Boone and Crocket BDC reticle that works very well with the .308 loads I have used for hunting.

The gun includes the original unfired 16" barrel, original handguards, original stock, YHM backup iron sights, one 10 round mag, six 20 round mags(3 still NIW), and three 25 round mags (2 still NIW). You can build a 16" upper to use as a shooter and keep the scoped 18" upper for precision shooting.

The gun has been packed in the field quite a bit, but not shot much at all since it has always been a dedicated hunting rifle.

Asking $1450.00 for everything and I will pay the shipping to your dealer if you live outside of Idaho. Would consider taking a Mossberg 590A1 shotgun for trade.

Please contact me via phone/text at 208-484-1583 or email at hct@audiologyshop.com

Click the following link to see pictures of the gun on Flickr.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/189949194@N02/RDrC3T

Thank you,
Brent Bowman