WTB 38a Beretta parts

ric in jax

• 2 weeks later...

Corpsegrinder88

Quick question; what do you think the value of a 38A parts kit is?

The reason is, I was looking at buying a few kits from a gentlemen, he wanted to sell everything he had, so I ended up with one.  I hung it on the wall in my barn, Now a friend is interested in it, but we do not know what its worth and I do not remember what I paid for it.  Any help would be appreciate.  Thanks Marty

5 minutes ago, Usmcmoose said:

Corpsegrinder88

Quick question; what do you think the value of a 38A parts kit is?

The reason is, I was looking at buying a few kits from a gentlemen, he wanted to sell everything he had, so I ended up with one.  I hung it on the wall in my barn, Now a friend is interested in it, but we do not know what its worth and I do not remember what I paid for it.  Any help would be appreciate.  Thanks Marty

It varies. i paid 500 for a kit with demilled receiver and reweld jig with a few extra parts about 2 years ago. i have seen kits lately sell for same amount without jig and some little over. just depends on the market and how many are out there. i also paid 350 for a dummy gun that had everything but the bolt/ recoil assembly.