de64

WTS: S&H HK Sear in Navy Trigger Pack

3 posts in this topic

This is an S&H HK NFA registered sear. This sear is installed in a HK MP5 3 position Navy Trigger Group – 0,1,Full – “Bullet Picto” trigger housing with Ambi ESSL selector (Extended Safety Selector Lever). Sear is registered in 9mm, .223 & .308. This was from my HK MP5–N build that was done by Mike Woodward of TSC Machines. TSC installed and timed the S&H Sear in the clipped and pinned German Navy Full Auto trigger pack. The pack has the TSC logo stamp on the rear. Photos and references can be provided. Price is $37,000.00 for Sear pack and Navy housing. Sear is on Form 4 in Florida. Will transfer to your Class 3 dealer on a Form 4 and be shipped to your Class 3 dealer via insured USPS registered mail. Payment in full to begin paperwork, I accept cashiers check and bank wire for payment. Shipping additional.

THIS IS FOR THE S&H SEAR AND TRIGGER PACK ONLY!!!  PHOTOS OF THE COMPLETE GUN ARE JUST TO SHOW TRIGGER PACK WITH THE GUN.

s262.photobuckURL]a>5_zpsetgpc05v.jpg8_zpsnwdor2sv.jpg12_zpslxlb2e7k.jpg2_zpskg97slbj.jpg9_zpsjwphybxg.jpg

can you email me for further conversation, wynn305@yahoo.com

Email sent