JOELCRAMER

RPD M11A1 380 BARRELED UPPER, BOLT, STOCK & MAGAZINES

6 posts in this topic

This is from a single stack RPD .380 Machine Gun. All of these parts show little signs of use. The Upper is complete with a 5" Barrel. The Bolt assembly is also complete. There is one steel 30 round Magazine, one 10 round steel magazine and 3 10 round factory Cobray Zytel Magazines. The Cobray Mags also show no signs of use. The Stock is also in Excellent condition.

Magazines are $50.00 each

Mag Loader $20.00 (Buy all the Mags and it is included)

Stock $60.00

Barreled Upper receiver $225.00

Bolt $ 175.00

Buy it all for $600.00

I will accept personal checks and store brand money orders (held 14 days until cleared). Postal money orders, bank checks shipped in 4 days or less. Credit Cards taken over the phone only, please add 4%. Shipping and insurance is based on the USPS Flat Rate Box. If you have a UPS account I can also ship it using your account. Please be sure this is legal where you live before you bid. Remarcable Arms is not responsible for damages caused by the shipping company. No sales of anything to CA. This is also for sale in the shop so it may be removed at any time before a commitment is made. However once I get a commitment it is removed from the shop inventory as sold.

M11A1 Parts.jpg

Edited by JOELCRAMER
Might be sold!

BTT

It’s still all for sale

honestly I was hoping to sell it at at the same time as a package. But since I did list it separately it is yours if you still want it. Send me an email and we can finalize the deal.

joelcramer@aol.com