WTS: Urbach Full-auto Krink / matching sn suppressor AND Krink SBR - $42,500 + shipping

The Maadi weapons were built in Egypt on Russian tooling and as close to a real Russian AK as you can get. There are lots of opinions on how the Krinks started, the ones Murray Urbach built in 7.62 are my favorites (email me for a video), they are impressive. In 1999 Dan Shea (Small Arm's Review) did an article on Murray Urbach's Krink builds. Murray told me at dinner they put 10,000+ rounds through a post-sample he built, had it in the dirt, water and fire - no failures to feed, no failures to eject and no misfires.

WTS:

URBACH Maadi Transferable Full-auto Krink in 7.62x39 (built with a Bulgarian Krink kit) in Excellent+ Condition (Form 3 in FL w/ eFile)

URBACH matching (to full-auto Krink) serial numbered suppressor in Excellent+ Condition (Form 3 in FL w/ eFile)

Maadi SBR Krink in 7.62x39 (built with a Bulgarian Krink kit) in Excellent+ Condition (Form 3 in FL w/ eFile)

2 Mags

Everything in Excellent Condition

$42,500 + $125 shipping & Insurance

GM/FL (FFL/SOT)
Email direct: class2fl@aol.com

I also have NIB KSG Tacticals available - $850 + $25 shipping

IMG_6650.jpg

Krink open w:supp.jpg

Foldout.jpg

Krink1.jpg

IMG_6647.JPG

IMG_6650.PNG

IMG_1856.JPG

IMG_1858.JPG

IMG_1855.JPG

Edited by GM / West Palm Beach - FL
price

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The Maadi weapons were built in Egypt on Russian tooling and as close to a real Russian AK as you can get. There are lots of opinions on how the Krinks started, the ones Murray Urbach built in 7.62 are my favorites (email me for a video), they are impressive. In 1999 Dan Shea (Small Arm's Review) did an article on Murray Urbach's Krink builds. Murray told me at dinner they put 10,000+ rounds through a post-sample he built, had it in the dirt, water and fire - no failures to feed, no failures to eject and no misfires.

WTS:

URBACH Maadi Transferable Full-auto Krink in 7.62x39 (built with a Bulgarian Krink kit) in Excellent+ Condition (Form 3 in FL w/ eFile)

URBACH matching (to full-auto Krink) serial numbered suppressor in Excellent+ Condition (Form 3 in FL w/ eFile)

Maadi SBR Krink in 7.62x39 (built with a Bulgarian Krink kit) in Excellent+ Condition (Form 3 in FL w/ eFile)

2 Mags

Everything in Excellent Condition

$42,500 + $125 shipping & Insurance

GM/FL (FFL/SOT)
Email direct: class2fl@aol.com

I also have NIB KSG Tacticals available - $850 + $25 shipping