mike todd

mac 10 9mm UZI mag conversion

4 posts in this topic

AFTER I sold my last 9mm mac 10, someone started putting an UZI pistol grip on the lowers allowing the use of standard UZI mags .this was a good solution that avoided those hard to find WALTHER MP mags.  I recently picked up another example and would like to give that a try.  anyone know someone that has done this with good results? I would prefer someone that has done this before .  thanx a BUNCH   mike

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com        

Sam at Practical Solutions is the person who first offered and perfected the MAC to Uzi grip conversion.  AFAIK, he is still the only smith out there who offers this conversion.

Practical Solutions

HKG3K (might have missed something)    THANX FOR THE HIT!   reached out to him and hope to get it done CHEERS MIKE

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com        

GOT IT! sam replied back and its 4 months out but at least I know where to turn.  THANX!!!