EveryGunPart.com Reviews?

Seth Z

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I recently bought parts from this website, and I can tell you for sure that the experience was rather unpleasant. I ordered a part for my PTR 91 that was advertised as new, but when I received it, the part appeared to have been used. When I went to check the return policy, when I noticed that they are hiding their phone number and business address and only communicating by email. I wrote a few emails but they never responded. After that I escalated a complaint to the manufacturer of part since there was a defect that needed to be addressed. Even the manufacturer had trouble getting in touch with them.

After a few days of going around in circles with no results, I eventually gave up. There are a lot of scammers in this business and it's my own fault for not checking if they have a phone number and an address should there be any problems. The one thing I can tell you is that everygunpart.com is located in Las Vegas. And as a long time Las Vegas residence, any Business located here that hides their address and phone number and fails to communicate with you through their email is typically engaged in some sort of deceptive practices. I strongly recommend you stay far away from this company and only do business with companies like HK Parts.