SOLD PENDING FUNDS Like New AC-556K Package Deal, Magazines, Parts, .22LR Kit and More

PAtrust

I have never fired this weapon and it truly looks Brand New. This package includes a ton of spare parts, and seeing how Ruger is no longer servicing these…this is the ideal purchase if you are purchasing an AC-556 and/or 5.56 caliber MG. I am not looking to part anything out. Sold as a complete package deal as stated in title. If purchased alone, this package would total well over $18k.

SOLD PENDING FUNDS. No 50/50.  I will pay the first transfer fee (if necessary). Thank you for looking!

Package includes all of the following:
•    Like New AC-556K Blued Factory Shorty Folder on Form 4 in PA.  I have never fired it.  The gun and all parts have only been meticulously cleaned and stored in temperature regulated safe.
•    SCAR Stock with strap.  This was professionally installed and modified to accept 30 round magazines as well.
•    SilencerCo ASR 7.62 9/16x24 RH Muzzle Brake installed (original bird cage included). 
•    Original folding stock and hand guard.
•    Accuracy Systems’ New Generation 4 Adjustable Gas Block .562” Size Black with removal tool.  Currently installed with the SCAR stock.  This looks great and perfect for suppressed fire.
•    Original Ruger gas block assembly.
•    One (1) 30 round New Ruger factory magazine (still in the original white cardboard mailing sleeve from the 80’s).
•    Sixteen (16) 30 round New Ruger factory magazines.
•    Four (4) 20 round New Ruger factory magazines.
•    One (1) 100 round New drum with case and loader.
•    Ciener .22lr kit with fourteen (14) Ciener 30 round factory steel magazines.
•    One (1) spare bolt.
•    Two (2) spare complete trigger groups.
•    Two (2) spare barrels with bird cages, mint condition.
•    Two (2) spare springs with one (1) spare op-rod. 
•    Two (2) spare slide assemblies (charging handles).
•    Two (2) spare complete selector switches (These are the parts that can break if not operated correctly.)
•    Two (2) spare rocker arms.
•    Two (2) spare factory gas plugs.
•    Multiples of each Factory Replacement Gas Bushings including: .085”, .035”, .040”, .045”, .050”
•    Also a few other small replacement parts for the receiver.

Edited by PAtrust
Updated Price