Scam!! Kassie Vicain

It has been brought to my attention that someone using the name: Kassie Vicain and email address: kraee@hotmail.com has copied my Sturmgewehr ad and is attempting to sell the items I listed via email.  The only things changed are the prices.  This is a SCAM; do not send any money or you will loose it!  There is no connection between the culprits and Bloodhound Arms LLC.  Please email me if you receive this scam email at: BloodhoundArms@aol.com.

Thanks!

Bloodhound

The email looks like this:

On Sat, Jun 3, 2017 at 5:27 PM, Kassie Vicain <kraee@hotmail.com> wrote:

TRANSFERABLE MACHINE GUNS (with one magazine each)

1)  H&K HK-53A2 with Gemtech M4-96D suppressor. Vollmer conversion of a factory HK-93 with Fleming "H prefix" sear.  Sear is registered in all three calibers and is currently married to the HK-53.  Sear serial number is stamped on the mag well as Vollmer was want to do.  Gemtech bi-lock and M4-96D suppressor included in the deal.  Stang mount and Hensoldt 4X scope. Entire package is used, but not abused.  Suppressor included with the deal; at this time I will not separate them.  $27000.00 + S/I. More pictures at: http://s79.photobucket.com/user/BloodhoundArms/library/Consignment%20Guns/HK%2053

2)  Colt Model 614.  Marked Colt AR-15 Model 614, Colt's patent Fire Arms MFG Co., S/N: 209xxx.   All the early features; 3-prong flash hider, no forward assist, no butt trap stock. Right rear of butt stock is starting to delaminate/crack.  $19500.00 + S/I.  More pictures at: http://s79.photobucket.com/user/BloodhoundArms/library/Consignment%20Guns/Colt%20Model%20614

3) Colt Model 614.  Marked Colt AR-15 Model 614, Colt's patent Fire Arms MFG Co., S/N: 208xxx.   All the early features; 3-prong flash hider, no forward assist, no butt trap stock. Nice, solid 614.  $19500.00 + S/I  More pictures at: http://s79.photobucket.com/user/BloodhoundArms/library/Consignment%20Guns/Colt%20Model%20614

4) Colt M-16A1.  Factory Colt M-16A1, marked Colt's Firearms Division, S/N: 9587xxx.  Triangular hand guards, bird cage flash hider, forward assist, butt trap stock.  Very good condition with some finish marks, excellent bore, no US Property markings.  Good, solid commercial M-16 by Colt.  $21000.00 + S/I.  Pictures at: http://s79.photobucket.com/user/BloodhoundArms/library/Consignment%20Guns/M-16A1

5) Frankford Arsenal XM-177.  Frankford Arsenal conversion of an Olympic Arms semi receiver to full auto (registered receiver), S/N: FA07xx.  10" barrel, forward assist, bird cage flash hider, no moderator.  Very good condition; used, but not abused.  Pictures at:  http://s79.photobucket.com/user/BloodhoundArms/library/Consignment%20Guns/XM-177

6) Full-sized Uzi.  IMI / Action Arms import semi converted by Charlie Erb, S/N: SA147xx. $11000.00 + S/I. Pictures at: http://s79.photobucket.com/user/BloodhoundArms/library/Consignment%20Guns/Uzi

7) M11-A1 with TGS suppressor and case.  SWD, Inc. M11-A1 in .380 Auto, S/N: 85-3800xxx, in excellent condition.  Includes TGS M-11 suppressor, S/N: S0xx, with suppressor cover.  Also includes an original Cobray soft case for firearms, suppressor magazines, and loading tool (included).  This is the early soft case that has the yellow Kevlar inserts that lets the case double as Level 1 body armor!  All panels intact.  Suppressor included with the deal; at this time I will not separate them.  $6500.00 + S/I.  Pictures at: http://s79.photobucket.com/user/BloodhoundArms/library/Consignment%20Guns/SWD%20M-11%20380%20with%20Suppressor

8) Auto Ordnance West Hurley Model 1928 TSMG.  Standard West Hurley Thompson SMG in .45 ACP, S/N: 12xxA.  Comes with two 50 round drums (late-owner said one needed work), 3 sticks and both fore ends.  $18000.00 + S/I.  Pictures at: http://s79.photobucket.com/user/BloodhoundArms/library/Consignment%20Guns/WH%201928%20TSMG

SUPPRESSED FIREARMS AND SUPPRESSOR PACKAGES

1) Suppressed Ruger Model 96.  Integrally suppressed Model 96 lever-action rifle in .22LR.  Suppressor by JSS.  $800.00 + S/I.  Pictures upon request.

2) Suppressed Ruger MKII.  Ruger MKII Target pistol integrally suppressed by Firearms Supply (Ray Carmichael).  Equipped with Crimson Trace laser grips (red laser).  $800.00 + S/I.  Pictures at: http://s79.photobucket.com/user/BloodhoundArms/library/Consignment%20Guns/Suppressed%20Ruger

3) Suppressed Ruger 77/44 Rifle.  Ruger Model 77/44 in .44 Magnum integrally suppressed by TL Guns using their TAC suppressor.  This was the previous owner's backyard deer killer and come equipped with a scope.   $1200.00 + S/I.  Pictures/details upon request.

4) Suppressed 1911 Package.  Norinco 1911A1 equipped with a threaded barrel and TL Guns TAC .45 suppressor.  $600.00 + S/I.  Pictures at:  http://s79.photobucket.com/user/BloodhoundArms/library/Consignment%20Guns/Suppressed%201911

5) Suppressed CZ 527 Package.  CZ Model 527 rifle in .22 Hornet with Gemtech Hornet direct thread suppressor.  Bushnell Elite 4200 4-16 power scope included.  Quite varmint set-up.  $1100.00 + S/I.  Pictures upon request.

AOW

1) Ithaca Stakeout Gun.  Ithaca Model 37 Deerslayer 12GA. shotgun in the Stakeout configuration, S/N: 372000xxx.  Form 4 lists the manufacturer as Ithaca Gun, King Ferry, NY.  Comes with over-the-shoulder loop sling and tactical flashlight.  $700.00 + S/I.  Pictures at:  http://s79.photobucket.com/user/BloodhoundArms/library/Consignment%20Guns/Ithaca%20Stakeout%20Gun

NFA ACCESSORIES

1) Colt LMG Upper Package.  Factory Colt Light Machine Gun (LMG) upper assembly; square hand guard, carry handle, front grip, and bipod.  No forward assist as this fires from an open bolt.  Runs on a standard M-16 lower, but you must swap out the fire control parts for the open bolt parts.  Open bolt fire control parts, correct green recoil spring, and hydraulic buffer (it doesn't leak) are included in the package.   $3000.00 + S/I.  Pictures at: http://s79.photobucket.com/user/BloodhoundArms/library/Consignment%20Guns/Colt%20M-16%20LMG%20Upp

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looks like Kassie Vicain is trolling the forum I got a email from kraee@hotmail.com.and called a f***ing asshole for my post just a few hours after posting. Amazing this person has been scamming this long and hasn't been busted for violating a long list of federal crimes. 

Mike 

Edited by seguns

10 hours ago, seguns said:

Looks like Kassie Vicain is trolling the forum I got a email from kraee@hotmail.com.and called a f***ing asshole for my post just a few hours after posting. Amazing this person has been scamming this long and hasn't been busted for violating a long list of federal crimes. 

Mike 

hahaah yea I got one of those too, after I had been emailing back and fourth with "her" for a few says acting like I was interested in buying from her.

who ever they are they have an account here and watch the forum non stop, I think they get our emails from seeing what our profile has on it.  she emailed me after I made a post saying only "im sent" about a Sig suppressor that I had already paid for and talked with the seller on the phone.

• 2 weeks later...

I can tell you from personal experience ATF does not care about this kind of thing.    I talked to several agents and couldn't get any to do anything about it.  

I can tell you the only hope you have is local law enforcement.  Call the local sheriff dept and find an officer to talk to.  I did this (and luckily he was also a gun collector) and he paid a visit to the person and made notes after talking with them.  Then talk to the DA- these people often have a criminal history or repeat this more than once and get slapped on the wrist.  The local  DA  can go after the person for I forget the wording but something like "tampering with governmental record (FFL) with attempt to defraud"  

i gave ATF the emails with copies of drivers licenses, the phony FFL and even 8-10 recorded phone calls and texts from the culprits- but they didn't care!  I even had restricted delivery certified mail receipts with their signature matching the drivers license signature exactly.  I led them on to get all the info from the criminals.  One of the ATF agents actually knew when I first started talking who the fraudster was as they had been doing this for over a year and been getting tons of calls.   The fake ffl and drivers license scan matched the address of the residence and the IP address from the emails that the local sheriffs officer went and visited for me.  The sad thing is part of the scammer group started forging C&R licenses which can't be verified on the online check- allowing them to receive firearms by mail illegally!!!    I tried explaining this to ATF again they didn't care.  ATF says they won't go check out the mailing address because they say nobody will be there or it's an abandoned property.  In my case the officer went to the drivers license/ fake FFL address and talked to the person directly face to face.  

I have run across this now several times since in my collecting activity and have just ignored it, sadly one of the recent cases involved someone trying to pretend to be our friends at knob creek.

sorry if I am out of place in the post but please try the sheriff/DA. ATF doesn't care.  Just be persistent and find an officer even if you have to call and talk to multiple officers, on multiple days, eventually you will find one to listen.  Happily I can report one of the fraudsters who was already a multiple felon is in local county jail now on a 2 year fraud sentence from the local charges  no Fed time or federal charges   but hey I'll take that,  sadly I bet they are out in 6 months doing it again.  

Edited by Kevin917z

it's not that they don't care as the effort put in and the low chances of a conviction make them not look into it.  these cases are hard to make and take a lot of resources/effort since it goes across state lines and multiple jurisdictions.  if the scammer was all done in state it would be much easier for them to be arrested and hopefully convicted. 

that's good you had local PD check on it.

Is there some way these guys (scammers) are "beating" the on-line FFL verification, e.g.,--

https://www.atfonline.gov/fflezcheck/

...while possible, it seems like it would be an exceptionally sophisticated scammer to
get around a physical bank check sent to the physical address on the ATF website, e.g.,

(i)  if they were an employee or other associate of that (legit) FFL who had some form of access to the

premises, and could intercept the check/package somehow

(ii) a [sophisticated] hacker who could somehow 'hack' the ATF site (hard), or perhaps,

'spoof' the ATF web site and direct you to a duplicate site with the fake address.

I understand (from reading) that the ATF doesn't consider it in their purview to run this down
if no illegal transfer of an NFA item occurred, but what about wire fraud/bank fraud/mail
fraud?  (assuming it crosses state lines).

I refuse to use a wire transfer, doubly so to an 'offshore' account.  If they don't have a physical
U.S. bank account, it's just a deal I can miss out on.

- - - - - - - -

I have not *personally* been scammed yet in my NFA collecting, but acknowledge that sending
large amounts of $$$'s to people on the other side of the country you've never seen or met before
poses a unique risk in today's world... and I would like to stay 'unscammed' if I can.

Would appreciate replies if there's some aspect/risk of this that I'm not taking into account.

Thanks.......

Hit me up last night:

profile_mask2.png

Kassie Vicain <kraee@hotmail.com>

11:09 PM (14 hours ago)

to
cleardot.gif

MP5
I am giving up my license so this post-dealer sample could be yours without needing a law letter.  Runs great. Shot moderately. 

$2,700 plus shipping.

You need to be a type 07 to get this gun.

Machine Guns H&R M14 Colt Thompson M16 SW76
H&R M14 DOE Gun very nice original comes with what is shown in the picture. $29,500.00

1921 Colt Thompson 85-90% $35,00.00 very nice Originally from the Kohler WI PD

1928 over stamp Colt Thompson 95%+ $38,500.00 Originally from the Ozaukee WI Sheriff

Colt M16 A2 original New in box $29,500.00

Smith Wesson SW76 another PD gun very nice comes with AWC can $11,500.00

Thompson Drums and Pat Date mags are available for sale to the buyer.

HK91
Test & Evaluation (HK T&E Only) marked. IB date code.  Imported by HK, Arlington VA.

Nice condition. Original finish. Has light claw mount and ejection marks. Very nice bore.

Price is $2200.00 plus shipping/insurance to your FFL holder. Includes 1 mag and sling.

Rare US GI Tripods: M3AA, 1918 & M74
Extremely Rare US GI Tripods for Sale:

M74 Alloy 'Light Weight' Tripod, Very good condition: $3k, plus shipping.

1918 Tripod, Very good condition: $3k, plus shipping.

M3AA Tora Tora Mount, Complete, Excellent Condition, with Tombstone Drum and Crank, Tora Tora AA Sight available, but not included: $8K, plus shipping

1946 Mosin Nagant M44 Carbine FREE SHIP

I have for sale one of my M44s. This one is a 1946 made in Izhevsk.

Comes as pictured with all accessories and manual.

This one is in excellent condition! Numbers matching.

Does not have the refurb mark on the stock indicating an arsenal refurb.

I will ship direct 

$329.00 SHIPPED 

HK Operational FBI Briefcase @ $2500.00
>
>
> HK93 Marked HK33 Sear Ready @ $2000.00
>
> Johnson 1941 Rifle @ $1750.00
>
>
> HK91 Rifle @ $1400.00
>
>
> NO LETTER dealer samples in the list below
>
>
> AC 556 $7,200
>
> M14 13k
>
> Colt M16a2 FORM 3 $23k
>
> Humvee turtleback $27k
>
> M11 9mm $5,200
>
> AC 556 $8k
>
> M16a1 $21k
>
> Lend Lease Grease Gun $19k
>
> 1928 Thompson $16k
>
> Group Ind Uzi with 22 and 45 kits $14k
>
> Maxim 08/15 $7k
>
> Iver Johnson M2 NICE $6,500
>
> Sten MK 5 integral suppressed $7k
>
> Reising M50 $6,500
>
> M11 9mm FORM 3 $6k
>
> M10a1 $4,900
>
>
> Post 86 Dealer Samples NO LETTER!
>
>
> MG 42 $6k
>
> Mini Uzi NIB $4k
>
> Inland M2 Carbine $3,500
>
> Beretta 38A $2k
>
> HK UMP 40 $3k
>
> HK UMP 45 $3k
>
> Sterling $3k
>
> Glock 19 $2k
>
> AK 47 $1,700
>
> Soumi $1,500
>
> AK 47 $1,700
>
> PPS 43 $2,200
>
> M11a1 $1,400
>
> M10 $1,600

All items sold include shipping

Post Sample Colt M4 Commando $1250

Post 86 La France M16K/45 $3295
Up to 5 available. 45acp. Uses modified grease gun mags. Three
included with each gun. All but one is New. Hard to find M16 variant.
Price $3295 plus shipping and insurance. PDs and Class 2 and 3 dealers
only with LEO demo letter.

No Letter Post Sample Ruger AC556 $1599

Transferable British Vickers Gun $16,500
This gun was built by VSM of Tennessee. Gun is in good condition. Set
up in three calibers, original .303, 7.62X54 and 8mm. So you get an
original .303 barrel, lock and feed block, a 7.62X54 barrel, lock and
feed block and an 8mm barrel, lock and feed block. This gun runs well
in all three calibers.

Spitfire smg $4500
I have a decent, reliable Spitfire smg with a GG bolt, feed ramp and
has never jammed on me since retro. Decent gun and exceptional value
for the money. I would not sell for less than 4500 . Gun is on form 3
and have it with me.

Colt M4 Carbine Post Sample $1000
This Colt has the 14.5" barrel. Safe, Semi, Auto marked with the full
auto trigger group. Price is $1000 + shipping. This is a post sample
requiring a demo letter.

Colt M4 LE SBR Like New $1,000 Form 4
Selling a Colt M4 LE, 5.56mm caliber caliber. This is a factory
original SBR from Colt on a form four. Buyer pays the transfer tax.
The rifle is like new and comes with two magazines

HK MP5 A3 Pre 86 DEALER SAMPLE NEW FACTORY GERMAN NAVY LOWER $14,200
 NEW Factory HK MP5 A3 Pre 86 Dealer Sample, Factory NEW German Navy
Lower, My partner and I are selling these 1 pre 1986 dealer sample and
these do not come up a lot. This gun came from the same Washington PD,
a medium size city of about 100,000. The gun has been sitting in his
safe for 23 years. It will come with one 30 rd mag. Will show carry
wear, but I doubt they were shot much (based on the size of the PD);
probably shot just for training. This weapon is in his safe and ready
to transfer on a form 3. If you are looking for Pre-86 Hk MP5's
original German gun don't let this get by. Serious buyers only please,
paperwork will be done swiftly and you will get a copy of the form 3
transfer. Marc has been a Class 3 dealer for 40 years plus.

HK MP5A3 SN# C317XXX Original Factory German Gun Will be shipped
Priority Mail INSURED Buyer gets a copy of the form once you make
payment

HK MP5-SD Pre 86 Dealer Sample $18,000
 New German HK MP5-SD A2, Navy Lower My partner and I are selling this
dealer sample and these do not come up a lot. The SD came from the
same Washington PD, a medium size city of about 100,000. The gun has
been sitting in his safe for 23 years. This gun is a pre-86 DS gun. It
will come with one 30 rd mag. It shows carry wear, but I doubt it was
shot much (based on the size of the PD); probably shot just for
training. This weapon is in his safe and ready to transfer on a form

If you are looking for Pre-86 Hk MP5-SD A2 original German gun don't
let this get by. Serious buyers only please, paperwork will be done
swiftly and you will get a copy of the form 3 transfer.

No Letter Post Sample AK47 $600
NHD build.
7.62x39 cal.
Lot# 019

No Letter Post Valkyrie Belt Fed M16 $600
 *Valkyrie BSR-MOD-1 Belt-fed upper.

*Bushmaster NHD lower build.

*5.56mm cal.

Lot# 016

No Letter Post Sample B&T TP9 $2,000

No Letter Post Sample Thompson $2,000

No Letter Post Sample RPD $3,200

60mm Mortar DD NEW PRICE $4500

No Letter Post Sample DSA SA58OSW $2,499

No Letter Post Sample MK760 $1,399

No Letter Post Sample Uzi $3,000 OBO

AMMUNITION

400 Rds 92gr FMJ Tula 9mm Makarov

400 rounds of 9mm Mak 92grn FMJ Tulammo.
3 yrs old. Has been stored in airtight ammo can at a stable 70* F.
$115.00 shipped CONUS. Reduced to $100.00 shipped!

PMC Bronze .50 BMG 660 Grain FMJBT 10 Round Box
Factory NEW Production 50 Cal PMC Bronze AMMO 10 Round boxes 29.99
plus SH Fedex Ground

5,000 M27-SAW Links / $100.00
Ran into another batch. I'm selling M27 Links in 5,000 link lots for
150.00 each; plus 18.00 shipping..

These work in SAW - Shrike - HK23E's.

These are in very good clean condition.

These will be shipped in a priority box (23 lbs.) for 18.00 fee to
anywhere in the USA.

I have sold over 2 million links with positive feedback. These are
getting hard to come by.

20mm Vulcan brass cases, once fired M103
20mm Vulcan M103 once fired brass cases with regular primers (Not
electrically fired). Most are marked OLM*** (Olin?) PGU***

50 case minimum -  for $4.25 each.

100 Cases @ $4 each.

Parts and Accessories

WTS NEW 10.25 inch Semi Auto Profile Full Size 9mm UZI Barrel *PICS*
$89 SHIPPED
 I have for sale 1 new semi-auto profile 10.25 inch full size UZI barrel in 9mm.

Ready to drop in your carbine to make an SBR (or pistol with stock removed).

Parkerized finish.

REDUCED: $89.00 SHIPPED

1.Steyr AUG forward grip (dark green)

Very good used condition and original Steyr AUG/STG77 spare part

Made in Austria by Steyr

Price for the AUG forward grip is 32.00 $ (free shipping)

2.Steyr AUG stock endplate/recoil pad (green)

Made in Austria by Steyr

Price for the AUG endplate is 36.00 $ (free shipping)

3. PAIR (2 pc.) of Steyr AUG firing pins

Two different types, Made in Austria by Steyr

Price for 2 pc. AUG firing pins is 42.00 $ (free shipping)

4. MP2 UZI complete top cover (unused)

Unused condition and original MP2 UZI spare part, phosphated finish

Complete, assembled assy. with ratchet and cocking handle, factory new

Price for the MP2 UZI top cover is 46.00 $ (free shipping)

M60 OpRods / Bolts
I have several M60e6 2 notch OpRods... These are all new and have
never been in a gun.
$300 each plus shipping

Retro COLT M16A1 upper SACO barrel Type D stock
 Nice Colt military M16A1 receiver.  teardrop forward assist upper,
triangle handguards in great shape with all "teeth" intact.  Nice SAK
marked SACO military contract barrel, chrome lined.  Type D military
stock.  Perfect to build your retro clone. No ch/BCG.
$600 shipped

Hit me again yesterday:

Guns for sale
Sun, Sep 10, 2017 2:19 am
Kassie Vicain (kraee@hotmail.com)To:you (Bcc) Details space.gif

MP5
I am giving up my license so this post-dealer sample could be yours without needing a law letter.  Runs great. Shot moderately. 

$2,700 plus shipping.

You need to be a type 07 to get this gun.

Machine Guns H&R M14 Colt Thompson M16 SW76
H&R M14 DOE Gun very nice original comes with what is shown in the picture. $29,500.00

1921 Colt Thompson 85-90% $35,00.00 very nice Originally from the Kohler WI PD

1928 over stamp Colt Thompson 95%+ $38,500.00 Originally from the Ozaukee WI Sheriff

Colt M16 A2 original New in box $29,500.00

Smith Wesson SW76 another PD gun very nice comes with AWC can $11,500.00

Thompson Drums and Pat Date mags are available for sale to the buyer.

HK91
Test & Evaluation (HK T&E Only) marked. IB date code.  Imported by HK, Arlington VA.

Nice condition. Original finish. Has light claw mount and ejection marks. Very nice bore.

Price is $2200.00 plus shipping/insurance to your FFL holder. Includes 1 mag and sling.

Rare US GI Tripods: M3AA, 1918 & M74
Extremely Rare US GI Tripods for Sale:

M74 Alloy 'Light Weight' Tripod, Very good condition: $3k, plus shipping.

1918 Tripod, Very good condition: $3k, plus shipping.

M3AA Tora Tora Mount, Complete, Excellent Condition, with Tombstone Drum and Crank, Tora Tora AA Sight available, but not included: $8K, plus shipping

1946 Mosin Nagant M44 Carbine FREE SHIP

I have for sale one of my M44s. This one is a 1946 made in Izhevsk.

Comes as pictured with all accessories and manual.

This one is in excellent condition! Numbers matching.

Does not have the refurb mark on the stock indicating an arsenal refurb.

I will ship direct 

$329.00 SHIPPED 

HK Operational FBI Briefcase @ $2500.00
>
>
> HK93 Marked HK33 Sear Ready @ $2000.00
>
> Johnson 1941 Rifle @ $1750.00
>
>
> HK91 Rifle @ $1400.00
>
>
> NO LETTER dealer samples in the list below
>
>
> AC 556 $7,200
>
> M14 13k
>
> Colt M16a2 FORM 3 $23k
>
> Humvee turtleback $27k
>
> M11 9mm $5,200
>
> AC 556 $8k
>
> M16a1 $21k
>
> Lend Lease Grease Gun $19k
>
> 1928 Thompson $16k
>
> Group Ind Uzi with 22 and 45 kits $14k
>
> Maxim 08/15 $7k
>
> Iver Johnson M2 NICE $6,500
>
> Sten MK 5 integral suppressed $7k
>
> Reising M50 $6,500
>
> M11 9mm FORM 3 $6k
>
> M10a1 $4,900
>
>
> Post 86 Dealer Samples NO LETTER!
>
>
> MG 42 $6k
>
> Mini Uzi NIB $4k
>
> Inland M2 Carbine $3,500
>
> Beretta 38A $2k
>
> HK UMP 40 $3k
>
> HK UMP 45 $3k
>
> Sterling $3k
>
> Glock 19 $2k
>
> AK 47 $1,700
>
> Soumi $1,500
>
> AK 47 $1,700
>
> PPS 43 $2,200
>
> M11a1 $1,400
>
> M10 $1,600

All items sold include shipping

Post Sample Colt M4 Commando $1250

Post 86 La France M16K/45 $3295
Up to 5 available. 45acp. Uses modified grease gun mags. Three
included with each gun. All but one is New. Hard to find M16 variant.
Price $3295 plus shipping and insurance. PDs and Class 2 and 3 dealers
only with LEO demo letter.

No Letter Post Sample Ruger AC556 $1599

Transferable British Vickers Gun $16,500
This gun was built by VSM of Tennessee. Gun is in good condition. Set
up in three calibers, original .303, 7.62X54 and 8mm. So you get an
original .303 barrel, lock and feed block, a 7.62X54 barrel, lock and
feed block and an 8mm barrel, lock and feed block. This gun runs well
in all three calibers.

Spitfire smg $4500
I have a decent, reliable Spitfire smg with a GG bolt, feed ramp and
has never jammed on me since retro. Decent gun and exceptional value
for the money. I would not sell for less than 4500 . Gun is on form 3
and have it with me.

Colt M4 Carbine Post Sample $1000
This Colt has the 14.5" barrel. Safe, Semi, Auto marked with the full
auto trigger group. Price is $1000 + shipping. This is a post sample
requiring a demo letter.

Colt M4 LE SBR Like New $1,000 Form 4
Selling a Colt M4 LE, 5.56mm caliber caliber. This is a factory
original SBR from Colt on a form four. Buyer pays the transfer tax.
The rifle is like new and comes with two magazines

HK MP5 A3 Pre 86 DEALER SAMPLE NEW FACTORY GERMAN NAVY LOWER $14,200
 NEW Factory HK MP5 A3 Pre 86 Dealer Sample, Factory NEW German Navy
Lower, My partner and I are selling these 1 pre 1986 dealer sample and
these do not come up a lot. This gun came from the same Washington PD,
a medium size city of about 100,000. The gun has been sitting in his
safe for 23 years. It will come with one 30 rd mag. Will show carry
wear, but I doubt they were shot much (based on the size of the PD);
probably shot just for training. This weapon is in his safe and ready
to transfer on a form 3. If you are looking for Pre-86 Hk MP5's
original German gun don't let this get by. Serious buyers only please,
paperwork will be done swiftly and you will get a copy of the form 3
transfer. Marc has been a Class 3 dealer for 40 years plus.

HK MP5A3 SN# C317XXX Original Factory German Gun Will be shipped
Priority Mail INSURED Buyer gets a copy of the form once you make
payment

HK MP5-SD Pre 86 Dealer Sample $18,000
 New German HK MP5-SD A2, Navy Lower My partner and I are selling this
dealer sample and these do not come up a lot. The SD came from the
same Washington PD, a medium size city of about 100,000. The gun has
been sitting in his safe for 23 years. This gun is a pre-86 DS gun. It
will come with one 30 rd mag. It shows carry wear, but I doubt it was
shot much (based on the size of the PD); probably shot just for
training. This weapon is in his safe and ready to transfer on a form

If you are looking for Pre-86 Hk MP5-SD A2 original German gun don't
let this get by. Serious buyers only please, paperwork will be done
swiftly and you will get a copy of the form 3 transfer.

No Letter Post Sample AK47 $600
NHD build.
7.62x39 cal.
Lot# 019

No Letter Post Valkyrie Belt Fed M16 $600
 *Valkyrie BSR-MOD-1 Belt-fed upper.

*Bushmaster NHD lower build.

*5.56mm cal.

Lot# 016

No Letter Post Sample B&T TP9 $2,000

No Letter Post Sample Thompson $2,000

No Letter Post Sample RPD $3,200

60mm Mortar DD NEW PRICE $4500

No Letter Post Sample DSA SA58OSW $2,499

No Letter Post Sample MK760 $1,399

No Letter Post Sample Uzi $3,000 OBO

AMMUNITION

400 Rds 92gr FMJ Tula 9mm Makarov

400 rounds of 9mm Mak 92grn FMJ Tulammo.
3 yrs old. Has been stored in airtight ammo can at a stable 70* F.
$115.00 shipped CONUS. Reduced to $100.00 shipped!

PMC Bronze .50 BMG 660 Grain FMJBT 10 Round Box
Factory NEW Production 50 Cal PMC Bronze AMMO 10 Round boxes 29.99
plus SH Fedex Ground

5,000 M27-SAW Links / $100.00
Ran into another batch. I'm selling M27 Links in 5,000 link lots for
150.00 each; plus 18.00 shipping..

These work in SAW - Shrike - HK23E's.

These are in very good clean condition.

These will be shipped in a priority box (23 lbs.) for 18.00 fee to
anywhere in the USA.

I have sold over 2 million links with positive feedback. These are
getting hard to come by.

20mm Vulcan brass cases, once fired M103
20mm Vulcan M103 once fired brass cases with regular primers (Not
electrically fired). Most are marked OLM*** (Olin?) PGU***

50 case minimum -  for $4.25 each.

100 Cases @ $4 each.

Parts and Accessories

WTS NEW 10.25 inch Semi Auto Profile Full Size 9mm UZI Barrel *PICS*
$89 SHIPPED
 I have for sale 1 new semi-auto profile 10.25 inch full size UZI barrel in 9mm.

Ready to drop in your carbine to make an SBR (or pistol with stock removed).

Parkerized finish.

REDUCED: $89.00 SHIPPED

1.Steyr AUG forward grip (dark green)

Made in Austria by Steyr

Price for the AUG forward grip is 32.00 $ (free shipping)

2.Steyr AUG stock endplate/recoil pad (green)

Made in Austria by Steyr

Price for the AUG endplate is 36.00 $ (free shipping)

3. PAIR (2 pc.) of Steyr AUG firing pins

Two different types, Made in Austria by Steyr

Price for 2 pc. AUG firing pins is 42.00 $ (free shipping)

4. MP2 UZI complete top cover (unused)

Unused condition and original MP2 UZI spare part, phosphated finish

Complete, assembled assy. with ratchet and cocking handle, factory new

Price for the MP2 UZI top cover is 46.00 $ (free shipping)

M60 OpRods / Bolts
I have several M60e6 2 notch OpRods... These are all new and have
never been in a gun.
$300 each plus shipping

Retro COLT M16A1 upper SACO barrel Type D stock
 Nice Colt military M16A1 receiver.  teardrop forward assist upper,
triangle handguards in great shape with all "teeth" intact.  Nice SAK
marked SACO military contract barrel, chrome lined.  Type D military
stock.  Perfect to build your retro clone. No ch/BCG.
$600 shipped

• 4 weeks later...

Here's anothe one using

Date: October 9, 2017 at 5:50:04 AM EDT
Subject: Guns for sale

1 . Selling off a couple post samples, both run great and are in very
good condition. The KRISS front rail is a little wobbly, other than
that no defects.

Come with accessories as shown, Gen 1 .45 KRISS has a bunch of mags,
MagPul forward grip and a Primary Arms red dot, DSA OSW has 2 20-round
mags, , YHM flash hider mount, grip pod and MagPul front sling
attachment.

KRISS Vector $1500 shipped
DSA OSW $1600 shipped

I have the following post Dealer Samples. Some
guns
there are several available. All require a demo
letter.

HK MP5/40 Post Sample: $1895

HK MP5SD2: $2800

HK G36C: $2900

HK UMP 40: $1700

HK UMP 45: $1800

Colt M4 (14.5”): $1500

Colt M4 (11.5”): $1500

FN F2000: $2200

FN F2000 Tactical: $2200

HK MP7A1: $12,000.00

B&T USA MP7 Silencer. $1500.00

Shipping is $50 per gun basic shipping.

Colt M-16A2 9mm SMG.  10.5" Barrel, 25.6" Overall, Factory Colt SMG.
$2000.00  More pictures at:

Ruger AC-556.  18.5" Barrel, 37.75" Overall, Factory Ruger MG with
3-round burst and full stock.  $2000.00  More pictures
M-16 Lower.  DPMS A-15 Lower converter to Registered receiver M-16A2
By Jeff's Shooter Supply (JSS).  Currently stripped of fire control
parts with fixed stock.  $1000.00  More pictures at:

usps postal inspectors

https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/

on incoming email screen,there should be a more on the upper right. look for view raw message.  copy and paste it to a forward f the email. this contains tracking information.

you can forward this to abuse@hotmail.com,gmail,aol etc.,or you can save it for postal inspectors and forward it to contact person.

Edited by dprice38444

• 4 weeks later...

And yet another:

Want to sell/trade
Sun, Nov 5, 2017 2:50 am
jeanette morris (allisson197474@yahoo.com)To:you (Bcc) Details

1 . Selling off a couple post samples, both run great and are in very
good condition. The KRISS front rail is a little wobbly, other than
that no defects.

Come with accessories as shown, Gen 1 .45 KRISS has a bunch of mags,
MagPul forward grip and a Primary Arms red dot, DSA OSW has 2 20-round
mags, , YHM flash hider mount, grip pod and MagPul front sling
attachment.

KRISS Vector $1500 shipped
DSA OSW $1600 shipped

M2HB .50 caliber for sale/trade $21,000..Pics and form 4 available

I have the following post Dealer Samples. Some
guns
there are several available. All require a demo
letter.

HK MP5/40 Post Sample: $1895

HK MP5SD2: $2800

HK G36C: $2900

HK UMP 40: $1700

HK UMP 45: $1800

Colt M4 (14.5”): $1500

Colt M4 (11.5”): $1500

FN F2000: $2200

FN F2000 Tactical: $2200

HK MP7A1: $12,000.00

B&T USA MP7 Silencer. $1500.00

Shipping is $50 per gun basic shipping.

Colt M-16A2 9mm SMG.  10.5" Barrel, 25.6" Overall, Factory Colt SMG.
$2000.00  More pictures at:

Ruger AC-556.  18.5" Barrel, 37.75" Overall, Factory Ruger MG with
3-round burst and full stock.  $2000.00  More pictures
M-16 Lower.  DPMS A-15 Lower converter to Registered receiver M-16A2
By Jeff's Shooter Supply (JSS).  Currently stripped of fire control
parts with fixed stock.  $1000.00  More pictures at:

• 6 months later...

They're at it again!  I received this email this AM from one of the known Scammer email addresses (allisson197474@yahoo.com):

CLOSING BUSINESS ( ALL TRANSFERABLE )
Date: Mon, May 21, 2018 7:16 am
I WOULD BE CLOSING DOWN BUSINESS DUE TO FINANCIAL REASONS AS IT HAS NOT BEEN EASY FOR THE PAST FEW YEARS WITH SALES AND MORE SO DUE TO HEALTH ISSUES..

I HAVE A FEW GUNS I AM WILLING TO DISPOSE AT A CHEAP PRICE..

ANYONE INTERESTED PLEASE SHOOT ME AN EMAIL..

THANK YOU

Don't get caught sending any money to these folks; you'll loose it!

Scott
Bloodhound Arms LLC