WTS: Complete PRE-MAY Collectible MP5 Package; please read

If you’re a Class III dealer (SOT), or Class II manufacturer, and have been waiting for the PERFECT MP5 Pre-May “keeper” specimen for yourself, then you’ll be glad you’ve waited this long.  This package is the most amazing and complete Pre-May MP5 package you’re likely to ever see offered in one ad; and is truly meant for the MP5 aficionado or collecting connoisseur.  It starts out with a factory original MP5 (not refinished or reconditioned, and certainly NOT a converted HK94)  in absolutely gorgeous, FACTORY ORIGINAL museum-worthy condition.  I’ve owned it for nine years, and it’s been my safe-queen for the future when I would have retired my SOT.  However, with three kids at Michigan State University, I’m forced to part with this prematurely.  “Family First”, as they say.  In the nine years I’ve owned this, I’ve only shot it twice (making sure each time, that it ran flawlessly).  During those two times, I tested it with all kinds of ball and defensive ammo, and it NEVER had a hiccup….not once.  Those who know me, know how obnoxiously meticulous I am, as I’m much more of a “collector” than a shooter; so this specimen has been kept in absolute pristine condition in a strictly controlled dehumidified vault (not stored in the Pelican case).   

Let’s list all the goodies and collectibles that are included in this amazing collector’s package:

1) The MP5 described above, in museum-worthy condition; with an A-3 collapsible buttstock.  Check out the pic with the immaculate barrel rifling, too.  I have no idea how much the previous owner shot this rifle, but while inspecting its original condition, my guess is that it has always been a safe queen.   

2)  TEN original MP5 H&K German Law Enforcement curved 30-rd mags in near-mint condition (no corrosion, gouges, barely worn, etc….very eye appealing and very tough to find, especially in this condition). 

3)  THREE original MP5 H&K German 30-rd straight mags in near-new condition.  These are also VERY tough to find, especially in this condition. 

4)  ONE MP5 H&K German Law Enforcement 15-rd mag in near-new condition. choose files... Click to choose files

5)  TWO MP5 double-magazine clamps. Quite tough to find.  I believe these are original German, but not marked.

6)  Because this MP5 comes with the original German Extendable A-3 stock, I’ve ALSO included an original, new-in-wrapper H&K German fixed stock, and a new, never-used B&T folding stock, giving you lots of choices for shouldering this gorgeous firearm.

7) A brand new-in-the-wrapper original H&K German complete trigger pack, in the three-position Navy style configuration.

8)  A brand new-in-the-wrapper complete MP5 F-model (the best of the best) bolt and carrier group, totally H&K and totally German.

9)  A brand new-in-the-box, never used Silencerco Octane 9 HD with the three lug mount attachment.  This also includes the Nielson device and ½ x 28 adapter in case you want use this on a pistol, too.

10)  Lots of spare bolt parts, all German, all new-in-wrapper, including extractors, extractor springs, firing pins and springs.

11)  The Knights Armament RAS system, including forend and Picatinny rail, plus vertical grip, so that you can mount whatever scope you want WITHOUT creating any claw marks on the receiver.  (Note that in the pictures, there are no claw mount marks on this receiver.)

12) An original MP5 manual, and the advanced MP5 manual.

13) A brand new (with tags), never-used Pelican case, specifically customized for the MP5, mags, spare parts, etc.    There’s even a removable slot over the top of the Picatinny rail if you want to accomodate a scope. 

All in all, this is the most complete, incredible MP5 Pre-May “keeper” package you’ll ever find !!  And because of the strict importation laws, original H&K German parts and mags are becoming impossible to obtain, and when you do, they’re outrageously priced.  That’s why I’ve spent years collecting near-mint mags and putting aside all these original new-in-wrapper H&K German spare parts.  With this set-up, you won’t need to worry about, or buy, a thing, except ammo. Period.

I’ll pay the shipping and insurance. 

ASKING PRICE, INCLUDING EVERYTHING:  (and yes, I do have lots more pics upon serious request):  $22,500

Call or e-mail me with questions:  616-443-0034; quietshooting@gmail.com .

REMEMBER: YOU MUST HAVE AN SOT (NFA DEALER OR MANUFACTURER) TO PURCHASE THIS FIREARM.  NO LAW LETTER REQUIRED, THOUGH !!!  JUST HAVING AN FFL DOES NOT QUALIFY YOU TO PURCHASE THIS!!  ONCE PURCHASED, YOU CAN KEEP THIS FIREARM FOR YOURSELF EVEN AFTER YOU GIVE UP YOUR SOT !!!

IMG_3473.JPG

IMG_3437.JPG

IMG_3448.JPG

IMG_3449.JPG

IMG_3439.JPG

IMG_3442.JPG

IMG_3503.JPG

IMG_3505.JPG

IMG_3480.JPG

IMG_3481.JPG

IMG_3482.JPG

IMG_3455.JPG