FS: Berretta MP-38/42 95%, rewat, $9,900, Form 4

daninnm

IMG_5833.jpgIMG_5832.jpgBeretta MP38/42 with German waffen markings.  $9,900.  Super rewat with 95% blue and crisp rifling in the barrel.  Heavy fluted barrel and excellent wood.  Never sanded or refinished - original condition.  Comes with 6 clips (might have 2 more - looking)  Runs and shoots well with both triggers.  Sling - original in good condition.  Seller pays shipping and insurance.  On a form 4 in NM.    WTS:Beretta MP 38/42 95%, rewat 6 clips $9,900 Form4

Edited by daninnm
spelling + pictures

BUYER BEWARE! Sent a PM a few days ago. Got an email with attached photos from someone named Amanda Mefford. The photos were an obvious cut and paste from a James D. Julia auction. I asked  the 'scammer' to whom the check should be made out to and what address sent to. Scammer's reply : Miguel Angel Garrido Gonzales, 503 Washington Ave, Johnson City, TN 37604.   I don't know if this thieving scumbag is the same person who originally placed the ad but I thought I should share this info.

55 minutes ago, toddeccles said:

BUYER BEWARE! Sent a PM a few days ago. Got an email with attached photos from someone named Amanda Mefford. The photos were an obvious cut and paste from a James D. Julia auction. I asked  the 'scammer' to whom the check should be made out to and what address sent to. Scammer's reply : Miguel Angel Garrido Gonzales, 503 Washington Ave, Johnson City, TN 37604.   I don't know if this thieving scumbag is the same person who originally placed the ad but I thought I should share this info.

Same person has tried scamming me and a local buddy from here as well.

I always rememeber it by the Mexican with 4 names 

• 2 weeks later...