WTT: Stoner 63 Top Cover and Tray Assembly

Want to trade: Stoner 63 Top Cover/Feed Tray assembly. This assembly is originally made for the 63 version, not the 63A, which came out later. Being made for a Stoner 63, this version features mostly sheet metal construction, especially in the hinge area. This will function and fit on the 63A receiver.

It appears to be in original condition, retaining all its original finish. The wear is minimal, especially on the feed arm and feed pawls. Being it has the original finish, there is zero signs of repair or damage. The only thing I would say is a “con” to this package is some surface rust on the top right side (on the hinge bracket) of the feed cover (red arrow).

I have test fired (200 rounds) this assembly on a KAC 63A and it functions flawlessly with modern M27 links. No need for costly “S 63” links for this system.

Trade Value is 13K. I am wanting to trade towards Stoner 63 parts and accessories. I’m also interested in early Armalite Rifles and Dutch (A.I.) AR10’s. I may consider trading towards rare/exotic military firearms such as: M16A1, Sturmgewehr, Pre-Ban: Valmet M76 Folder in 7.62x39, G-Series FN FAL, Beretta AR70,  Mondragon, FR F1 Sniper Rifle, Let me know what you have.

IMG_8572.JPG

IMG_8570.JPG

IMG_8574.JPG

IMG_8576.JPG

IMG_8577.JPG

IMG_8579.JPG

IMG_8586.JPG

IMG_9056.JPG