WTS: Mauser LUGER Navy Commemorative #48 of 250

EPSolo

This is a ONCE IN A LIFETIME opportunity! Mauser only produced a grand total of 250 of these 75th Anniversary Navy Commemorative Models, with only 100 allocated to Interarms for distribution in the United States. Not only is it rare in itself, but it's also a very low production number - number 48! The numbers all match and it comes with the supporting documents, as well as the hardcover book "Luger" by John Walter. Also included is an extra factory magazine, cleaning supplies, test target, manual, keys, takedown tool, COA, and advertisements. This all fits comfortably in the factory French fitted leather covered lockable case with green felt interior which is also included.

The leather case shows some light handling and wear as displayed in the photos. The pistol itself is in excellent condition - the checkered walnut grips look untouched (I have only handled it with gloves), the original high polish blue finish is fully intact, as are the gold filled engravings. The only signs of wear are on the back of the pistol near where it is stamped "Made in Germany," as pictured. The barrel is clean, shiny, and the rifling is strong. It appears to be unfired with the exception of the factory test fire. It was purchased brand new and put immediately into the owner's safe and kept there until he decided that it was time to let it go in order to help pay for his and his wife's retirement home.

$4750
FREE shipping in the USA to your local FFL dealer. 
Shipping is via UPS and includes Professional Packing, Insurance, and requires an Adult signature - everything you would expect when purchasing a high end piece!

Florida residents will be subject to 6% state tax. I accept payment via cashier’s check or money order. If you would like to pay by card, I can accept Visa or MasterCard - there will be a 3% fee.

I have a ton of high quality photos of this gun and everything that it comes with - if you would like to see more please ask and I can email them to you. 

If you have any concerns, references are available upon request. I am very reputable in both the firearms and NFA worlds. I am an FFL holder and I own a business based out of Naples, FL. We operate out of an 8,000 square foot building and specialize in buying and selling guns along with ammo and other accessories. We often sell at gun shows in the Fort Myers, Tampa, and Miami areas. This has been my profession for many years. If there is anything that you are looking for, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

For the quickest response, you can reach my assistant by phone Monday through Friday between 8am and 4:30pm EST at (239) 434-0841.

_MG_9216.jpg

_MG_9265.jpg_MG_9250.jpg_MG_9240.jpg_MG_9245.jpg_MG_9252.jpg_MG_9261.jpg

Edited by EPSolo
Added additional payment info

• 6 months later...