Scammer Alert Christine Czerniak<christineczerniak44@gmail.com> AKA Tonya Butler Ripped me off.

John G.

Tonya Butler(aka Christine Czerniak)
2119 N. Watt Ave
Muncie, IN 47303
765-228-3689
christineczerniak44@gmail.com
tonyabutlerr@gmail.com

I was far too excited for a deal on the semi-auto board. I posted my e-mail instead of using private mail.

Christine(Tonya) contacted me as to whether I had received the pictures. Well, I have run into this before that the person selling is not internet savvy, so they work with someone else.

I was FAR too trusting and busy, so I messed up.

Long story short, I sent a Western Union Money order to Tonya and never received any goods.

I contacted the real seller and they informed me that that Item had sold weeks ago.

I re-contacted Christine and she assured me that the item was on the way.

I have since tracked down Tonya. (I will post her info here if that is allowed.)

She answered the phone the first time and feigned ignorance.

He phone now goes to voicemail.

Should I contact the local authorities?

Is an e-mail transaction binding?

I did write down what I was ordering on the Money Order. I have pictures of the envelope and the Money Order.

Edited by John G.
  • Like 1

you gut shot your self with the western union! If funds still went in the mail that's a little help and I would report it but don't expect much response after you mention western union . Not sure why but when you use them , its a whole new world. when the scammers were hitting the collector auto parts hard, ALL the publications like HEMMINGS warned against using western union in any fashion.  A usps money order was stolen from my mail  and it was made good in less than 60 days with a simple form 

If she is in a small city , call the local sheriff and sic him on her. I had a like problem on gun broker with a dead beat that would not ship my goods, the sheriff was not too busy, took the time to listen and paid him a visit. My package was shipped the next day . where do these folks come from?  good luck  mike

• Like 2

Post all of her info here. You have a moral obligation to report this Piece of Monkey Shit to any and all appropriate authorities that may or may not exact legal remedies on your behalf. Don't let these Fuck-Tards get away with anything - just promotes more of the same in the future.

Edited by Precision Technology
Blue Color

If you come here to post a warning about a scammer ....... YOU NEED to post ALL the scammers info ...... addresses ..... phone numbers ...... post the email content ......

this helps WARN OTHERS ......

as I said from the beginning ....... your money ...... is GONE 

No scammer will return any money ........ 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

SWAT the BITCH... if you know for sure she's still at this address. With any luck she'll get what's coming to her when the cops break her door down!

***This is not legal advice and "swatting" may not be legal in your jurisdiction,(hee, hee)****, but it sure would be fun to watch it go down

R.L.

• 9 months later...

I was also ripped off by this Christine czernick ,she said Tonya Butler has my GPS unit and will send it. I know have texted,called Christine and she said that she had no idea and never moved. But lives somewhere else. This Tonya Butler can be the real rip off artist. I was dumb so excited and new at online buying. Couldn't wait to get my simrad unit for my new boat. But $500 down the drain. I want to try for a class action suit it seems that she has ripped many people off in many websites. Bdoutdoors has her on there ripping guys off with fishing gear. It's sad I'd love to burn her for this shit. I will not forget and want her homeless and selling herself instead of fake things. I'm mad