I'm looking for a couple of specific assembly instructions manuals

Hi peeps,

I'm searching for a couple of manuals or other assembly instructions in any format, that are for building and assembling from a parts kit the following Derringer pistols.

1)Cobray, Leinad, FMJ, Ducktown, TN, SWD, and whatever other names that they are found under, For the specific model known the DD (yes as in double D) this model is the side by side double barrel pistol typically available in the caliber and gauge of 45lc/410ga. 

2) the other model that I'm trying to find assembly instructions for, Is for the Model -R-. This is the particular derringer model that is very similar to a Pepper box and contains a cylinder consisting of multiple barrels chambered in .22 caliber. 

ONE THING THOUGH, I ALREADY KNOW OF THE EXISTENCE OF THE WEBSITE THAT'S CALLED I THINK FLATV? OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.  THE PLANS that THEY HAVE AVAILABLE ARE ONLY FOR THE OVER/UNDER DERRINGER AND ALTHOUGH THESE CAN SUPPOSEDLY ARE THE SAME FOR ASSEMBLING THE OTHER UNITS THAT I MENTIONED ABOVE. HOWEVER I HAVE SEEN IN PRINT MANUALS AND BOOKS SPECIFICALLY FOR THE MODELS THAT I MENTIONED ABOVE. CAN ANYBODY HELP ME OUT HERE? EVEN A LINK OR OTHER SOURCE FOR THESE MANUALS WILL BE APPRECIATED! REMEMBER THE TWO MANUALS ARE FOR ASSEMBLING THE MODEL DD DOUBLE D, AND THE MODEL R  AND IS 22.

THANKS!