WTS: NIB AWC Amphibian Ruger MKIII Target .22LR - REDUCED!

EPSolo

This is a BRAND NEW AWC Amphibian - a .22LR Ruger MKIII Target with an integrated suppressor. Lightweight, accurate, and quiet. These were developed for the US Navy SEALS so that they could quietly shoot out street lights and work under the cover of darkness when coming out of the water during an amphibious assault.
It has only been taken out for these photos.
Fully transferable on a Form 4 to your Class 3 FFL/SOT dealer. 

Price is $1499 and includes the cost of shipping and insurance via UPS.
Buyer pays stamps.

Florida residents will be subject to 6% state tax. I accept payment via personal check, cashier’s check, or money order. I will begin NFA paperwork once full payment has been received and keep you posted on the process until it reaches your Class 3 dealer.

If you have any concerns, references are available upon request. I am very reputable in both the firearms and NFA worlds. I am an FFL holder and I own a business based out of Naples, FL. We operate out of an 8,000 square foot building and specialize in buying and selling guns along with ammo and other accessories. We often sell at gun shows in the Fort Myers, Tampa, and Miami areas. This has been my profession for many years. If there is anything that you are looking for, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

For the quickest response, you can reach my assistant by phone Monday through Friday between 8am and 4:30pm EST at (239) 434-0841.

IMG_1336.JPG
IMG_1337.JPG
IMG_1338.JPG
IMG_1339.JPG
IMG_1341.JPG

IMG_1342.JPG

IMG_1340.JPG

Edited by EPSolo
Price Reduction

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Is this a current post? Is the item still available? What is the reduced price? And I live in central Florida. ...

If everything is good to purchase and enough to hit my price point...I can provide payment and paperwork completion and then travel to you with 24hr notice once docs are in order and the physical transfer can occur.

Scott Nott

863.430...xxxx

I will provide all personal contact info in more secure format. If needed. New to this site...

Thx

Edited by ScottNott
Gave personal contact info in open post.

On 8/20/2017 at 10:57 PM, ScottNott said:

Is this a current post? Is the item still available? What is the reduced price? And I live in central Florida. ...

If everything is good to purchase and enough to hit my price point...I can provide payment and paperwork completion and then travel to you with 24hr notice once docs are in order and the physical transfer can occur.

Scott Nott

863.430...xxxx

I will provide all personal contact info in more secure format. If needed. New to this site...

Thx

Sorry, this one has already been sold. If there is anything else you're looking for, please send me a message!