WTS Steyr AUG Pre-Ban 16" A1 Black $3,300 shipped

heavy artillery

Steyr AUG 16" version with all matching serial numbers $3,300 shipped

This is an authentic pre-ban Steyr AUG A1 bullpup .223 imported by Gun South, Inc.  This Aug has matching 906-series serial numbers on the barrel, receiver, and bolt group.

This is the original 16" barreled version with the short threads - NOT a cut-down 20" barrel.

I bought this in new condition.  This rifle has only been fired on a couple occasions and functioned flawlessly.  The integral 1.5x optic is nice and crisp.  The barrel is clean with excellent rifling.  There is minor wear in the expected places (action and normal firing wear) and some small finish marks by the iron sights.  Overall, the firearm is in excellent condition.  This rifle has not been heavily used or abused.

This rifle has been upgraded with a 20/20 Precision Trigger Sear ($100 upgrade - package will include the factory original part).  A Kydex stock protector has been added to protect the original stock from additional wear due to ejected brass.

This package also includes:

• 4x 42rd black bottom magazines
  • 2x 30rd black bottom magazines
  • Original black sling
  • Wilderness black 3-point sling
  • Black muzzle cap
  • Scope covers
  • Factory manual

I have taken several photos to highlight the excellent condition of this firearm.  I can provide additional photos at your request.  Please contact me with any questions.  Thank you for your interest and consideration.

I accept all traditional payment methods.  I will cover standard shipping from my FFL to your FFL.  I can ship via other methods at your discretion with reimbursement of actual cost.

Aug%20Right%20Full.jpg~original

Aug%20Left%20Full.jpg~original