Want to get information about M31 Suomi magazine springs

chappy

I assume you're talking about the 72 round drum magazine version rather than the "coffin" mags? The springs break occasionally, especially if poor reloading technique is used and the spring catch release button on the back is depressed before the magazine is fully loaded. The drum itself is nearly indestructible, so it's unlikely you will find the springs as an individual part.  I've certainly never seen them for sale. You will just have to bite the bullet and buy another complete unit. Luckily they are readily available for $70-$100. And worth it.

2 hours ago, Christof Stehpinkler said:

I assume you're talking about the 72 round drum magazine version rather than the "coffin" mags?

Looking for the 36 rounds magazine springs.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, target4fun said:

believe wolf makes them for the s&w 76 which was a copy of the swedish k that takes those same m31 mags.  I'd ask wolf first but likely they will work, but always verify.  hope it helps

Thank you for the help. I have an account with Wolff so I will contact them tomorrow.

Chappy

• Thanks 1