Don't bank with the major banks---They will close your accounts sooner or later

We have been a Chase customer since about 2009.  They just closed our accounts and left us in the lurch to find a new bank--like they have been doing to many of our colleagues.  We figured it would never happen to us since we have over 10 accounts with them on a personal and business level. 

They stated "We wish to exercise our right to severe our business relationship".

Now we have to scramble to find a local regional bank that won't do this to us again.  A word of advice:  get a backup account somewhere so you don't get stuck like we did.

Vito

Vito,

Is this because you are a FFL/SOT?  I believe they classify certain businesses that are High Risk and they sever ties.  If this is the case you should try and get a FFL class action suit  against them for discrimination. 

I am a new car dealer and they give us capital loans, floor plan loans and even finance our retail contracts for customers.  A car accident or a car used in a intended unintended manner to cause harm to a individual or individuals would seem to be a High Risk Industry to me.  I guess we generate to much money for the greedy bastards.  They need to stop listening to their lawyers and worry more about taking care of their customers.  Send them a message a sue their pants off.  This is blatant discrimination!!

JM

9 hours ago, JM in La. said:

Vito,

Is this because you are a FFL/SOT?  I believe they classify certain businesses that are High Risk and they sever ties.  If this is the case you should try and get a FFL class action suit  against them for discrimination. 

I am a new car dealer and they give us capital loans, floor plan loans and even finance our retail contracts for customers.  A car accident or a car used in a intended unintended manner to cause harm to a individual or individuals would seem to be a High Risk Industry to me.  I guess we generate to much money for the greedy bastards.  They need to stop listening to their lawyers and worry more about taking care of their customers.  Send them a message a sue their pants off.  This is blatant discrimination!!

JM

there are no laws protecting discrimination agains gun dealers. (except maybe texas).  The banks have every legal right to close your account in this case.  The only recourse is to take your business elsewhere.

Edited by shiklg