Silencer Shop E-form Woes (Help Requested)

So, I decided to break down and register some braced pistols as SBR's and I paid Silence Shop for four packages at $50 per. I only did this because I've waited and they already had my electronic prints and photo on file and their automated submission software was advertised as easy to use. I went through their sign up, uploaded photos of my manufacturers marking and docu-signed the forms, but when I try uploading them through their "Full Auto" ap to e-forms, it starts submitting the form 1, but fails at the "responsible persons" section every time. I've double checked my personal information to make sure it matches my e-form info, but no luck. I'm correctly answering all of the questions in section 11 (are you a felon, etc.). I've emailed Silencer Shop twice, tried the online chat, but so far no response. Anyone else have this type of issue and have any idea how to fix it??? I still have a couple of weeks to figure this out, but I'm starting to worry I won't get these in before the deadline. Any help would be appreciated.

Their eForm1 worked fine for me Thursday. At a dealer doing a Form 4yesterday, I got the "username needs to  match on responsible persons" response. I could log in on eForms directly, but not through the dealers computer. I am going to call Silencer Shop Monday.

22 hours ago, SJ in St. Louis said:
So, I decided to break down and register some braced pistols as SBR's and I paid Silence Shop for four packages at $50 per. I only did this because I've waited and they already had my electronic prints and photo on file and their automated submission software was advertised as easy to use. I went through their sign up, uploaded photos of my manufacturers marking and docu-signed the forms, but when I try uploading them through their "Full Auto" ap to e-forms, it starts submitting the form 1, but fails at the "responsible persons" section every time. I've double checked my personal information to make sure it matches my e-form info, but no luck. I'm correctly answering all of the questions in section 11 (are you a felon, etc.). I've emailed Silencer Shop twice, tried the online chat, but so far no response. Anyone else have this type of issue and have any idea how to fix it??? I still have a couple of weeks to figure this out, but I'm starting to worry I won't get these in before the deadline. Any help would be appreciated.

eforms is getting more glitchy IMO.  I tried to submit a F4 for  guy, took nearly an hour trying to gte things to match, then without any changes, its accepts it.  I think its the time change it takes the cloud to get updated.

The biggest problem I've seen emails not matching and abbreviating names on your personsl account vs using complete names on the F4.

just get the e-prints and do it yourself, less headache and way cheaper

I had the same issue with a paid eform1 in January. Called SS and they said to double check that all the info matches, but when I mentioned I had just submitted a form4 with them a few weeks prior (with all the same info), the SS rep said that’s odd and sent the problem up the ladder. I kept trying periodically to submit through the full auto portal and eventually the full auto software worked. Turns out I was trying to summit on the same morning the ATF rolled out the new brace rule and updated the eforms website. I never heard a response back from SS, and I chalked the error up the problems on the eforms website with the updates rolling out. 

To update this post, all I can say is I REALLY tried to work this out with Silencer Shop, but I finally demanded a full refund. To their credit, they did do that, but I won't be doing any more business with them for a while. I tried over fifty times, with three different computers, at times from 2am, 5am, late evening, and mid afternoon to use their "full auto" software to send my form 1's, but it failed every single time. I emailed their tech support four times over a week and never got ANY response, I did the chat thing twice, and all they would do is refer me to their tech email. I called and waited, and waited, and waited on the customer service line, with no response. I did the leave a call back number option and five hours later I did get a human being who said the tech people would eventually email me back. I asked if I could actually speak to them and was told no. I asked if I could get an approximate date or time for a response email and I was told they didn't know. I asked if they could just send me my EFT fingerprints and I would fill out the form 1's myself and was told it was against company policy. Then the very polite, but condescending,  customer service person said, "Don't worry, this will all work out." That's what I tell my wife when the shit hits the fan and I don't have a clue what to do, so I requested a refund. I then went to Printscan, got my EFT file and less than an hour later, my forms were submitted (manually by me). I get that the deadline is getting close and I'm also to blame for waiting this late, but I truly thought this brace rule would be paused by one of the courts. Seeing the battle going on in the house of representatives gave me hope that it would be. I am still convinced that eventually this rule will be ruled unconstitutional like the bumpstock ban. But since that might take several years and I don't have any assurances, I decided to cave and file the form 1's. Anyway, that's my experience for what it's worth.

Waste of money using that for the pistol brace Form.1. I filled out the eForm 1 and sent in all my info. Only thing I did pay was $65 for my fingerprints at UPS so I could submit it with my documents. Got 3 approval back already..

Just go to this site:

https://eforms-form1.atf.gov/

If you have an account, just log in. If not, then go through the registration process. If you have trouble, contact me and I can probably explain a few items. 

Edited by Ryo

On 5/13/2023 at 1:11 PM, SJ in St. Louis said:
.. it starts submitting the form 1, but fails at the "responsible persons" section every time. I've double checked my personal information to make sure it matches my e-form info, but no luck.

Possibly this:

In that section you need to fill in the "*Title:" - insert: MAKER