SOLD Please Remove

MGFUN101

• MGFUN101 changed the title to For Sale: Excellent Condition Transferable 1928 West Hurley Thompson (Reduced)
  • MGFUN101 changed the title to For Sale: Excellent Condition Transferable 1928 West Hurley Thompson (Reduced) $21,500
  • MGFUN101 changed the title to For Sale: Excellent Condition Transferable 1928 West Hurley Thompson (Reduced) $20,500
  • MGFUN101 changed the title to For Sale: Excellent Condition Transferable 1928 West Hurley Thompson (Reduced) $19,500

There have been a few question sent to me about what was replaced on the internals of the gun.  Below is a list of what was done. 

All internals were replaced except the barrel.  

GI Bolt, Blish Lock, Recoil Assembly, and all fire control parts in the trigger frame.  It was test fired with the stick mag and drum, both ran great without a hiccup. 

There are numerous sources. One of my dealer friends who I bought mine from turned me on to (and I subsequently purchased) the publication "American Thunder - Military Thompson Submachine Guns" by Frank Iannamico. On page 380 there is an Auto-Ordnance Corporation, Williams Lane, West Hurley, New York list of the serial numbers and correlating dates of manufacture for West Hurley 1928 Thompson submachine guns produced between 1975 and 1992 as well as the special edition commemoratives which were manufactured by Auto-Ordnance: WWII Thompson Commemorative (85 made), Korean War Thompson Commemorative (145 made), and Vietnam Commemoratives (17 made).  Similar and other lists are published in other books (interestingly also by Frank Iannamico) such as "United States Submachine Guns - From the American 180 to the ZX-7" on page 322.  Hope that helps. I really like yours in the original box!

American Thunder Page 380 - Serial Numbers-Year of Manufacture.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • MGFUN101 changed the title to SOLD Please Remove

There is NO REASON to remove an ad ……. When you remove the ad content …..

board rule …. Do not delete text within the ad; this information is valuable to others in helping gauge the market, instead update your ad with sold or strike through your price in addition to sold.