eForms getting fixed WHEN???

Got Uzi

At what point will the morons running the ATF eForms system fix the issues we have all been seeing and bringing to their attention?  I bought a pre sample Uzi and they went to file the eForm and shocking....the system shows it as a post sample, even tho the paper form clearly says its a pre.  I have been trying for months to get my account fixed as there are still pre guns marked as posts and pre guns marked as transferable...as well as two SBR's that were destroyed.  When will these idiots get this stuff fixed?  Others still having similar issues?

3 hours ago, Got Uzi said:

Others still having similar issues?

yes. its will take months if not a year.

I had mismarked cans and a suppressor was transferred out of my eforms by another dealer (dupe serial number i guess) had to go up to a supervisor's manager and took a couple days and multiple calls to find out what happened. They did not even know the system well enough to know how to find out.

They said I could only transfer it on paper which means nobody would want it.  They said they could not change the database at all (total BS btw)  I wrote it off and magically months later it was on there.

I was told they will not take  MGS/cans/nfa stuff off until you have a inspection. I destroyed a MG a few years ago sent a email, got a reply notification,  still there.

I dont think they care

It’s almost like your being setup to fail with this crap. Its so exhausting…we have so many hoops to jump thru and yet they can half ass their end and it’s okay. Glad it’s not just me on my end with these issues. 

Yeah, my uncle is dealing with the same thing with an MG34 that is amnesty registered and it has the papers to prove it and its paper trail direct from THEE person that did the '68 setup.

Transfers from my uncle to the new show shows it that it is a post sample and that isn't true.

ATF NFA branch are trying to figure it out.

I'm having the same issue with a presample Uzi. I have some dealer sample cans that are restricted red as well. I don't understand what was wrong with the system (besides the usual) that they needed to insert all these restrictions.