NEW SCAM ALERT !!!!

******  jncmanufacturing@hotmail.com ******

****** is NOT JnC Manufacturing  ********

Someone is using jncmanufacturing@hotmail.com to contact people on the board about our add's.

They got the customers info and had him paypal $5500+ instead of him sending a check.

WE NEVER USE PAYPAL AND ONLY ACCEPT CHECKS FOR FIREARMS !!!!

Our contact info:

jncmanufacturing@yahoo.com

Or through our website.

https://www.jncmanufacturing.com 

Or 503-556-5080

posting more info in your titles HELPS  guys zero in faster on these Whale turds ………

like this new title …….

NEW SCAM ALERT … jncmanufacturing@hotmail.com …  is NOT JnC Manufacturing  

These scammers are good a few minutes after I contacted JNC on this site the scammers texted me about the items I wanted to purchase. It was that quick. The scammers phone number was very close to the real phone number. And as you see so was the email they were using. The good thing was it was a credit card purchase and Not a bank withdraw. 

29 minutes ago, Iceman said:

These scammers are good a few minutes after I contacted JNC on this site the scammers texted me about the items I wanted to purchase. It was that quick. The scammers phone number was very close to the real phone number. And as you see so was the email they were using. The good thing was it was a credit card purchase and Not a bank withdraw. 

you posted your phone number in a recent post …… giving the scammers access to ….. you  ………

best not to post your number ….. just sayin’

yes...this a$$clown attempted to act as nathan at JNC .

I called Nathan as discussed .

This scammer is "decently" good bc he did provide some detailed info and pics upon request.

Of course lots of other indicators that he was a turd scammer.....

Notice the wiring address in st elsewhere.

This turd went silent after I told him I had a friend who could pick up the ammo in person- no need to ship........

here's some of the threads...

Just checking in regarding the Lake city, did you receive our response?
Where are you located? So we'll calculate the shipping.

Thanks JnC World Wide LLC

The ammo is in very good condition, Production Year: Stamped 2017 LC (Lake City). It trace good, 100% customer satisfaction. We've 5000 rnds available, amount is 580 per 1000 rnds.

Total amount would be 2,900.00, shipping information below? Let me know so i can calculate the shipping costs.
You'll get a discount.

We've a good deal , congratulations 6,000 rnds are yours once we get the payment. We'll prefer a bank wire transfer for payment, it's works best for us. Let me know and I will shoot you the total delivered price. Congratulations once again.

Thanks and Blessings,

JnC World Wide LLC

Total cost would be $3,500.00 shipped and insured. I'll get them ready to ship. Below is the bank wire info;

Account number =2473353
Routing = 073918857
Name = Mary jane Moffitt
Bank Name = Farmers Trust and Savings Bank
Address =125 West 4th Street
Spencer, IA 51301
Home Address =809 East 18th Street Spencer IA 51301

Thanks and Best Regards,

JnC World Wide LLC