Twin Ramo M2 50cal for sale in Houston Texas

Rooster2412

1 hour ago, secondofangle said:

Doesn't seem like any evidence has come in to refute the "scam" hypothesis

I got in touch with the guy through text. It sure feels like a scam. Guns are in one location far from where he posted them for sale. He has a bunch of transferables for sale but needs to find the paperwork. You are lucky to sell a crappy pistol on texas gun trader and he is trying to sell no law letter machine guns. only reason im messing with it is because its in my backyard. 

• Like 1

I spoke the actual owner about them (who is not the person who posted the advertisement). I was told he verbally committed to a deal yesterday.  The actual owner had a FFL & I spoke to him on that associated phone #.

In our discussion, he said one thing that would make me investigate the items more given that he used to be a dealer/sot…

if you are the buyer, feel free to PM me & I’ll let you know the issue.

— Matt

Edited by mattnh

On 3/22/2023 at 12:15 PM, secondofangle said:

Doesn't seem like any evidence has come in to refute the "scam" hypothesis

FWIW, I talked to the guy who owns them; I was referred to this person by the person who actually posted the ad.

I was told by the owner of the items that the person who posted the ad for the guns did so WITHOUT his

knowledge explaining some of the confusion (he does want to sell the guns)....

Anyhow, if I had to venture a guess, it is most likely NOT a scam based solely on the conversation.
However, there could possibly be an issue with the guns given the info I was told on the phone.

I don't have enough info one way of the other to 100% clarify the issue.

I was told he already had a buyer lined-up & I figured I'd pass along my concern to whoever he had lined up the purchase if they are on STURM.

Best of luck,

-- Matt