Do not buy from Komodoj

Very rare stock shown with the gun arrived with 4 inches chopped off.  Complete failure to understand that what you sell in pictures is what you are supposed to provide.  Also, a complete failure to understand that some people have a problem with destroying rare original stocks.  I strongly recommend to not work with this guy.  

Link to the ad, went above and beyond for this guy.  Sellers beware of this one! If there’s a scratch, or a spot he will light you up. Not gonna be pushed around by you. I have my whole life. Our deal was more than fair and you got a lot in extras! 

https://www.sturmgewehr.com/forums/index.php?/topic/30117-wtt-thompson-m1a1-stemple-by-brp/

Edited by komodoj
Bully!

On 3/14/2023 at 7:51 PM, johnsonlmg41 said:

You got a couple extra stocks and you're complaining?  On a stemple tube?  If it was an anchor marked 21 Colt stock you didn't get, you'd have a legit beef and we would all be with you....but that's clearly not the case.

I have to concur, @komodoj has been very courteous in my dealings with him. 

Edited by duza9999
Typo

I have bought and sold over 30k in guns with Komodoj. He has always given me many extras and everything they ship to me is packed like it belongs in Fort Knox!  Reading his original post for sale it looks like he gave you three additional stocks??  That’s like 200-400 extra? What else did you want, Dinner with Trump, a free get out of jail card, a red Ferrari!! Sounds like you got a lot more than YOU DESERVE! You must have been picked on in school and need a good , A double S kicking. Good luck. 

Yeah, I've got problems guys.  I expect to receive what I buy in pictures.  Whiny little bitch.  What was I thinking?  I have no interest in the other 2 stocks.  Guess you guys don't expect to receive what you bought.  Destroyed stocks that cannot be replaced are cool.  All good.

On 3/14/2023 at 3:48 PM, shiklg said:

I heard the whole story. this guy (M1collector65) can not be satisfied under any circumstances.

I have done lots of deals with Komodoj and he is one of the best in the business.

You see no problem with me buying a gun based off pictures and it shows up with the stock destroyed?   A stock that cannot be replaced.  All good man.  We obviously have very different ideas on expectations.  I simply want what was sold to me.  That's really not asking much.  But yeah, I'm impossible to please.

43 minutes ago, Ryanjj said:

I have bought and sold over 30k in guns with Komodoj. He has always given me many extras and everything they ship to me is packed like it belongs in Fort Knox!  Reading his original post for sale it looks like he gave you three additional stocks??  That’s like 200-400 extra? What else did you want, Dinner with Trump, a free get out of jail card, a red Ferrari!! Sounds like you got a lot more than YOU DESERVE! You must have been picked on in school and need a good , A double S kicking. Good luck. 

Wanting what I bought might be crazy to you.  Guess you don't expect to get what is sold to you.  The stock replacement is not the same.  If it was we would not be here.  Telling a stranger they need a good ass kicking based off some comments on a forum is pretty pathetic.  You don't know me at all.

2 minutes ago, m1collector65 said:

You see no problem with me buying a gun based off pictures and it shows up with the stock destroyed?   A stock that cannot be replaced.  All good man.  We obviously have very different ideas on expectations.  I simply want what was sold to me.  That's really not asking much.  But yeah, I'm impossible to please.

Listening to you rant I don’t think no matter what you got you would bitch! You didn’t buy a WWII Thompson! Seems like Komodo did everything to please you. You will never be satisfied. 

3 minutes ago, m1collector65 said:

Wanting what I bought might be crazy to you.  Guess you don't expect to get what is sold to you.  The stock replacement is not the same.  If it was we would not be here.  Telling a stranger they need a good ass kicking based off some comments on a forum is pretty pathetic.  You don't know me at all.

Let’s keep going. You’re a fool!!! Complaining like an utter ass over a damn stock!!! I spoke to komo about this. He gave you two original stocks along with it, maybe a tiny bit off shade but comparable known the least. Then he told me he sourced another stock from a very respectful dealer with original buttplate after you complained and said you are “Demoralized” and that stock one must be wrong as well. Sir I wouldn’t help you change a tire if I saw you broke Down on the side of the road. I’d back up and run you over then drive off. Good day!! I’m done wasting my time with you and your petty nonsense!! You’re beating a dead horse. Komodo did more for you than anyone in their right mind would or should do. Pictures or not. 

15 minutes ago, Ryanjj said:

Let’s keep going. You’re a fool!!! Complaining like an utter ass over a damn stock!!! I spoke to komo about this. He gave you two original stocks along with it, maybe a tiny bit off shade but comparable known the least. Then he told me he sourced another stock from a very respectful dealer with original buttplate after you complained and said you are “Demoralized” and that stock one must be wrong as well. Sir I wouldn’t help you change a tire if I saw you broke Down on the side of the road. I’d back up and run you over then drive off. Good day!! I’m done wasting my time with you and your petty nonsense!! You’re beating a dead horse. Komodo did more for you than anyone in their right mind would or should do. Pictures or not. 

He destroyed a stock that cannot be replaced.  According to the respectable dealer the stock is very rare and hard to find.  It is not available anywhere.  It's a very rare and very early stock to quote the dealer.  Yes, I'm demoralized.  The stock without the reinforcement lug and with a trap door butt plate cannot be replaced.  This has nothing to do with shade of the stock.  One stock that functions was included with the gun.  The stock shown in the ad was destroyed.  Another stock was bought from the dealer but it's not the same stock.  I'd be glad to return the stock to the dealer.  I will not use it.  That leaves me with one stock that is not what I bought and cannot be replaced.  Do you really think if you bought a gun and it came with a different stock on it that you would not care?  You're the fool and beyond childish!

18 minutes ago, m1collector65 said:

He destroyed a stock that cannot be replaced.  According to the respectable dealer the stock is very rare and hard to find.  It is not available anywhere.  It's a very rare and very early stock to quote the dealer.  Yes, I'm demoralized.  The stock without the reinforcement lug and with a trap door butt plate cannot be replaced.  This has nothing to do with shade of the stock.  One stock that functions was included with the gun.  The stock shown in the ad was destroyed.  Another stock was bought from the dealer but it's not the same stock.  I'd be glad to return the stock to the dealer.  I will not use it.  That leaves me with one stock that is not what I bought and cannot be replaced.  Do you really think if you bought a gun and it came with a different stock on it that you would not care?  You're the fool and beyond childish!

Tell you what. You paid 11k for all that he gave you including shipping right? Sell me just the gun for 11k and keep allllllll the extras. I can send you payment tomorrow am. That’s a beautiful weapon if I know Komodo’s rep! Stock or no stock. Pm me your details and I’ll send payment in the am! 

Hey dipshit-an non cross bolt M1 stock is not that damn rare! Get over your damn self and grow the F@@K UP!!! That stock doesn’t mean SHIT as it’s not original to that gun anyhow. Hate to tell you but that gun isn’t even a real Thompson….but rather a look alike, I wanna pretend I own a Thompson, but don’t want to pony up the money for a real one. How many non cross bolt stocks do you want? If you know where to look, they aren’t all that hard to find. 

All I can say is WOW over this whole cry baby back bull$hit. I’ve never seen anyone bitch so much over something so trivial. If this was a Colt Thompson or a date code matching HK weapon, then I could see issues.  This is a shooter gun, always will be a shooter gun, and will not be a collectors piece. Stop acting like it is an all original Colt 1921A Thompson that’s 110% original with all matching parts.