WTS: Aimpoint 5000 retro optic MAKE OFFER

Selling a nice Aimpoint 5000xd. Comes with the extension, scope rings (missing one screw), and flip up covers. If you dont want the full length, you can unscrew the extension and run it in the short style like most delta guys (some did run the full length though). Close enough for that BHD/Gothic Serpent build with the added perks of better battery life than the standard 5000. I didnt attemp to clean the lenses. They dont appear to have any marks or dings. May just need a wipe for dust. Really clean and dot is bright. However, I will be shipping without the battery. They run on a single DL1/3N or CR1/3N. Please see the photos for idea of condition. Really good shape with a little wear on the battery covers. Also, part of the serial number is pulled off. Probably doesnt matter since Aimpoint stopped servicing these years ago. Prefer paypal f&f. Any questions, please ask. Post you'll take it and send me a message. Thanks.
$875 OR BEST OFFER 

https://imgur.com/a/SZy0ldd

Cross posted

Edited by M1ar15xm
Revision/repost

• M1ar15xm changed the title to WTS: Aimpoint 5000 retro optic MAKE OFFER