WTS: 1981 Flack Jackets, Point Blank Vest/ Iraq, Camelbak , Aircrew Flotation vest (Sold), PRICES LOWERED.

aug223

Hello everyone! I am in the process of moving and decided to get rid of a bunch of stuff that I originally picked up to sell at Gun Shows.

I just don't have the motivation any more. So if you want to pick up some stuff for selling, The more you take the better the deal gets. 

First I have a pair of Flack jackets labeled as 1981 vintage in the instruction booklets. 

one is as new X-Large size, The second is Small size, used, in good condition, but some idiot wrote all kinds of crap on it with marker.

I guess the graffiti can be painted over with something? $105 SHIPPED FOR BOTH . See Bottom of listing for contact & payment info.

Next I have a Point Blank vest from the Iraq incident. I remember watching an article on TV News about the Contractor Security Forces 

and they were walking around  the streets in Iraq with plain clothes underneath and these vests on top of them. So here we have a piece of real history.

If you have some way of getting footage of the news program, it would make a great pairing from the point of true historic artifacts.

$48 SHIPPED

next are 5 Camelbak Maximum Gear used Hydration Packs. 2 are complete and 2 are missing mouth pieces and the fifth one is missing fittings

on both ends of the hose. The pouches themselves are in good shape, only one needs to be washed. and of course all the water bladders 

should be cleaned before use.  $85 SHIPPED FOR ALL 5

SOLD Flotation Collar, Low-Profile, LPU-34/P, AircrewType II, Made by SIMULA NSN: 8465-01-519-3096 .  I see these

being worn by Pilots on Aircraft Carriers. So this is a nice item for an Aircraft Memorabilia collector. $165 SHIPPED   Sold ...

To CONTACT ME CALL OR TEXT  AT 773 - FOUR FOUR SEVEN - EIGHT THOUSAND , or just message me here and

I will get to you sooner or later. PAYPAL OR VENMO PAYMENT would be appreciated, but USPS MONEY ORDER would

work also...

Offers Always Welcome!

P1060127.JPG

P1060123.JPG

P1060124.JPG

P1060125.JPG

P1060113.JPG

P1060120.JPG

P1060122.JPG

P1060121.JPG

P1060128.JPG

P1060129.JPG

Edited by aug223
price drop

• aug223 changed the title to WTS: 1981 Flack Jackets, Point Blank Vest/ Iraq, Camelbak , Aircrew Flotation vest, PRICES LOWERED.
  • 8 months later...
  • aug223 changed the title to WTS: 1981 Flack Jackets, Point Blank Vest/ Iraq, Camelbak , Aircrew Flotation vest (Sold), PRICES LOWERED.