WTS: Saco Defense M60 T-Shirts

I had these shirts recreated from some 1980's Saco Defense M60 promotional gear that I have. It features on it the new at the time M60e3 Light Weight Machine Gun. We had these made on "Vintage look" Shirts, so that they look worn and correct for the 1980s period. They also have the ink Infused into the shirt (as opposed to screen printed) so that they look original, and vintage made....They are 100% ringspun Cotton... 

I had these made because I am an M60 enthusiast and had extras done because I thought some guys on here might like them as well. 

Please email us to place orders: Sales@BeltFeds.Com

$28 Each Plus Shipping

Aaron - Mohnton, Pa 

Sales@BeltFeds.Com

qeR3Bko.jpg

i2umeCz.jpg

2RiJcbT.jpg

lfaE1iC.jpg

Edited by Aaron in Mohnton Pa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

All of these sold Very fast..... I am going to have another run done being I have a bunch of emails in my inbox wanting these.... Working to get them done as fast as I can... 

Also, have Rock Island Armory M60 Shirts and also Springfield Armory M60 shirts in the works. They have to be 70's 80's period correct like these so will take a bit to get the graphics done... but they are coming...

Aaron - Mohnton, Pa

Sales@BeltFeds.Com

Edited by Aaron in Mohnton Pa

• 4 weeks later...