The First Run of M60 Trigger Groups I am Producing - 1 Year Update

Aaron in Mohnton Pa

See bottom post for update

A few years ago I starting producing standard M60 parts. This is due to this stuff just becoming impossible to find … 
The metal components, while challenging, were the the first ones we started making…. I have now moved on to furniture …. I just finalized the design and process on trigger group grips. I assembled unit 1 today and it’s a perfect fit. Some photos below.
We will have a good stock of these hopefully in the next 6 months. 
   We will have the grips for sale here soon and complete trigger groups to follow. 

Aaron - Mohnton, Pa
Sales@BeltFeds.Com

AHCUQRv.jpg

JvijbVl.jpg

RGd7vG2.jpg

8Dr3DRU.jpg

5q28xEq.jpg

Edited by Aaron in Mohnton Pa
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...

Its been 1 year since I started these and I finally got the first made from scratch units done today..... the metal frame portions just came back from hardcoat anodizing. They are made to the exact same spec as the e3 , e4, e6 trigger groups.... A mat black anodized finish on them..... Everything is a perfect fit.... We did live fire testing with these before they were produced in bulk and they performed flawlessly. Some video below of that testing...

As much as I would like to make the grips identical to the originals, It would be to difficult to replicate them as far as how they are made. The originals are two pieces of sheet metal that get bent to shape using a jig and then spot welded together. They then get put in an injection mold to add the rubber exterior.... It's just beyond my capability...... But the grips I had made for these will do just fine and look just fine.... The goal was to have M60 trigger groups available (as opposed to literally unobtainable) and we have achieved that.

Aaron - Mohnton, Pa

Sales@BeltFeds.Com

2deMky8.jpeg

7Gg101K.jpeg

eBWK6Ra.jpeg

xAGGcb6.jpeg

jN4JRNk.jpeg

2YIWFrJ.jpeg

Edited by Aaron in Mohnton Pa
  • Like 1

• Aaron in Mohnton Pa changed the title to The First Run of M60 Trigger Groups I am Producing - 1 Year Update