Others cannot shoot your NFA items - EDIT - ATF Clarified this is incorrect

Aaron in Mohnton Pa

I wanted to post this for those who have not seen it yet....This is something that is worth our attention..... This is directly from the ATF E-Forms FAQ section on the atf.gov website...... According to this, as mentioned in the title, Others cannot shoot your NFA item even if you are standing right next to them

https://eforms-form1.atf.gov/faq

nfa.png.82a16421092ecd603508877873b35b86.png

** See update below **

BvsA2O9.jpg

Aaron - Mohnton, Pa

Edited by Aaron in Mohnton Pa

• Aaron in Mohnton Pa changed the title to Per the ATF: Others cannot shoot your NFA items, even in your presence

@activate_the_robots , unless they decide to reinterpret what is already a long-standing rule / regulation regarding NFA items. For example, National Firearms Act itself, written in the framework of that is who can possess an NFA item......

I believe this is nonsense and agree with what you're saying... I just don't see this being published (even if only in a FAQ section) as a mere oversight or coincidence. Given how rules keep changing. 

• Like 1

• Aaron in Mohnton Pa changed the title to Others cannot shoot your NFA items - EDIT - ATF Clarified this is incorrect