WTS: NIB Transferable Tippmann 1919, Pre Sample Full Size UZI & Colt LMG Upper $3.5K - $30K

I have the following guns for sale:

1. NIB Transferable Tippmann 1919 F3; comes with one used belt, one new belt, manuals, tripod / T&E, pine box, and ammo can. Sold

2. Pre Sample Full Size UZI F3 (Interarms Alexandria Virginia Import). Comes with one magazine. Sold

3. Colt LMG Upper - $4K $3.5K; no BCG or charging handle. 

Lloyd

Mockingbird Precision

salesREMOVE@mockingbirdprecision.com

Tippmann 1919 NIB 1.jpg

Colt LMG Upper 2.jpg

Colt LMG Upper 1.jpg

Pre May UZI 1.jpg

Pre May UZI 2.jpg

Edited by Mockingbird Precision
Updating sold/pending status

• Mockingbird Precision changed the title to WTS: NIB Transferable Tippmann 1919, Pre Sample Full Size UZI & Colt LMG Upper $3.5K - $30K
21 hours ago, Keystone Arms said:

Just checking to see if the Tippmann got paid for. If not I’ll take it. Thanks. 

Yes. The Tippmann did sell and it has been transferred. I did mention that payment was pending in the comments but marked it sold at the beginning of the thread and payment originally cleared. 

UZI is sold. 

Be careful out there. We have another impersonator trying to be me. It is not working very well. They are responding from an email address of "salemockingbirdprecision@aol.com". I will only respond to you from the Mockingbird Precision domain like "salesREMOVE@mockingbirdprecision.com". I will not respond from any other email address configuration on here. You are welcome to look us up on the web. The number on our website will forward to my cell.

Edited by Mockingbird Precision