Hi all!!!

oldguy

Old guy here. Been looking at these boards off and on for years. Going into retirement in a year or so and looking to get rid of a couple safe queens. One being my Group industries M16. Bought it as a stripped lower back in 1990  on a form 4.  mid 70 serial no. Had my dealer /mfgr put it together with original bushmaster parts (before it was sold to cerberus) 16" barrel and collapsible stock. Runs great. never an issue.  Just collects dust now. I've been trying to determine its worth and from what I can tell, its around the same at a colt M16A2. Is this a fair guess?  Prolly be putting it on the boards soon. Is there anything special I have to do to list it here?

Thanks 

Oldguy                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Group Industries receivers were made of stainless steel and are nearly indestructable. They also can be repaired. they command a higher price than aluminum receivers. how much higher????  CMA Group might have made other non Stainless steel receivers.