Looking for Magazine loaders, AK47 and M16

gftiv

I am looking for AK47 and M16 mag loaders. As I get older, My thumbs hurt more with arthritis. I do not want stripper clip loaders because they stress my thumb. I want something like MP40 or HK94 mag loader where the pressure is on the palm of your hand. Not interested in the m16 crank loader, too bulky to carry to range. What is available?

47 minutes ago, gftiv said:

I am looking for AK47 and M16 mag loaders. As I get older, My thumbs hurt more with arthritis. I do not want stripper clip loaders because they stress my thumb. I want something like MP40 or HK94 mag loader where the pressure is on the palm of your hand. Not interested in the m16 crank loader, too bulky to carry to range. What is available?

https://www.maglula.com/product-category/rifle-mag-loaders/

only thing better in a bench loader but they are too big for the range

spacer.png

Edited by taylorwso

I use the Striplula for 10rd striper clips but you can manually add 10 in by itself. 

Other one I use more is the promag 5rd loader. Drop 5rds in a slot and use your palm to shove it in. 

https://www.classicfirearms.com/accessories/mags-drums/speed-loaders/223_5.56/

For ak I use the maglula, 1rd at a time. 

Edited by Ryo

As others said, the Maglula is an excellent loader, as well as an excellent unloader. Held upside-down, it will pop rounds out as fast as you can work the lever. I haven't used one for the AK, but have extensively for ARs. 

Edited by Gila Ben
Typo

• 2 weeks later...

Bought the Lula and the ETS loader. Lula 223 M15 worked as advertise. Good to go!!

ETS loader, Not so good. It has two widths on the slot. I tried to load 308. 308 barely fits in the slot and requires a large amount of force to move the ammo thru the slot. total waste of time. 7.62 x 39 will move thru the slot. 223 and 9mm will move thru the slot but I have not tried to load a magazine with those calibers. Do not buy to load ETS loader to load 308 mags.