SKS future

Abody711

This is a really random question. I have an SKS that was factory fresh when it was found in a cache. None of my sons have an interest in it. Only fired 4 rounds through it on the the 40th anniversary of my return from Vietnam. Thought about donating it or selling it. So far haven’t come up with a good place to donate it.Suggestions?

Firstly, "I'm glad you're here to post."  Correct me if I'm wrong, cache means to me... "bring back? If so I say you're SKS has a colorful history that one would be hard pressed to duplicate. In my humble opinion for what it's worth, I would say sell it here on strumgewehr, because there are a lot of worthy individuals, that would take the care that you gave this weapon. 

Regards, 

Alan

@Abody711 , as mentioned by some posters above , if this is a rifle that you brought back from Vietnam it is worth a lot of money ….
   If you do decide to sell, be wary of individuals, and in some cases non profits who will try and get this from you for nothing or very little. 

If this is a bring back rifle , it is a literally priceless family heirloom. I hope the best possible outcome happens for you…. 

Aaron - Mohnton, Pa

Sales@BeltFeds.Com

Edited by Aaron in Mohnton Pa