Jump to content

Washington State FFL/SOT question


Recommended Posts

A FFL/SOT in Washington State has contacted me about purchasing a fully transferrable machine gun.

Does any one know if this is possible, due to the recent State law changes.

(my concern is that the ATF would not approve the E-Form 3 transfer)

thanks in advance !

Edited by shiklg
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

FFL in WA can have MGs under their business. Getting post samples with law letters from WA CLEO are denied.possibly it off state law letters might still work but ATF is currently checking the depts where those letterheads come from. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...